Windows 7 Release Date: October 23, According to Acer [Windows 7]

Computer company Acer's UK marketing director seems to think he knows when Windows 7 will be released. His claim: October 23. By most accounts, this date seems a little off. Over at Gizmodo, for...

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    After faliure(not so acceptable as Windows XP was) of Vista, I am desperately waiting for Windows 7 OS.

-CB

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

anyone can help me about analytic hierarchy process . my thesis is "cutting fluid selection using analytic hierarchy process" .
i have a question for you can we design Common emitter mode unbypassed emitter resistor amplifier using H parameter accurate model and also can we find i/p and o/p impedance...
A container is there, if you put a anything to that container i will become 2 in one second, and again after one second it will become 4 and again...
Collins Stewart analyst Ashok Kumar (not this guy) is claiming that the Palm Pre will be a dud and that shortages, manufacturing problems, and Sprint's relative suckitude as a carrier...
Quick Heal CEan Of The Month, April '09 is.. 😁Ramkumar aka CEan - SilverScorpion 😁 *Ramkumar Wins* Quick Heal Total Security 2009 [10 in 1 protection for PC!] & Special...