CrazyEngineers
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorDec 21, 2011

DHINESH BABU.G
    i want to do my final year projects. my project is alternate wind turbine blades in vertical. if any drawbacks in that project. help me sir....
    Not exactly sure what you're asking for. It makes sense if you explain your project and what you are trying to achieve so that others can find drawbacks.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • DHINESH BABU.G

MemberDec 21, 2011

sir actually the wind turbine blades are in horizontal. but my project was vertical blades sir. nowadays there are horizontal blades only used in the power protection sir. Can i do the wind turbine blades in vertical ....😎.... i want to provide the power by using the vertical axis wings . help me sir
    Cancel
  • DHINESH BABU.G

MemberDec 21, 2011

below image is the type of blades sir
    Cancel
  • Harshad Italiya

MemberDec 21, 2011

Thread Moved to Mechanical section as It's related to Blade design.
    Cancel
  • DHINESH BABU.G

MemberDec 21, 2011

ok thank you sir i can wait for the result sir.
    😀
    Cancel
  • Harshad Italiya

MemberDec 21, 2011

DHINESH BABU.G
    ok thank you sir i can wait for the result sir.
    😀
    No need to call Sir, just post the query with full detail i'm sure you'll get some replies. Rather than asking with short replies. Have a nice stay on forum. 😀
    Cancel
  • adren022

MemberDec 21, 2011

More details regarding what you want to do with your project is required what is its applications ? Reason for building it? How much time are you willing to spend on it? Do you want to do design and analysis? or just a theoretical project ?

You should think of first the size, capacity how you'll get the materials if your planning to fabricate it. If your planning to simulate you'll require knowledge of Solidworks or Nastran i think.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register