WIND LOAD ON FENCE

PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE FORMULAS/PROCESS DETAILS ON CALCULATING THE WIND LOAD ON METALLIC FENCE

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    The material of the fence is largely irrelevant for wind loads. What is the geometry of the fence? If you are a student, your university may have access to this paper:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    There are many publications like this:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • PRADIP CHAKRABORTY
    PRADIP CHAKRABORTY
    A.V.Ramani
    The material of the fence is largely irrelevant for wind loads. What is the geometry of the fence? If you are a student, your university may have access to this paper:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    There are many publications like this:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Please find the attached drawing as a ready reference.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    PRAD CHAKRABORTY
    Please find the attached drawing as a ready reference.
    With such an open structure I feel that the wind load can be ignored totally.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Microsoft Edge is Redmond's replacement for Internet Explorer - the web browser that ruled the Internet for a painfully long time - for almost two decades! At the Build 2015...
TVS Motor has launched its glistening new motorcycle named TVS Phoenix 125 in India. The company believes that the 2015 edition of its new bike will appeal its target audience...
What is AICP government accreditation certificate,which is needed for upgrading Auto Cad 2007 educational version?can anybody guide me regarding the same?
Smartphone usage has increased tremendously across the globe. The device can even be turned into a high-resolution microscope for studying the basic building blocks of living organisms-cells. But now, the...
New type of sensors developed by researchers will allow computers and robots to read your face and quickly figure out whether you are happy, upset, angry or depressed. Nae-Eung Lee...