WiMC SunBeam, Pune

Hi guys, I am Vipin Sharma. I wanted to know if anyone of you here is selected for WiMC sunbeam gultekdi pune. I think we can connect through CE and get acquainted with each other. Please post your replies soon.

Replies

• puneet1106
    puneet1106
    VIPIN SHARMA
    Hi guys anyone for WiMC sunbeam gultekdi pune..
    helloo...i m also got admission in sunbeam pnune for wimc course..do u hv any idea abt the placement of wimc course in sunbeam?
  • VIPIN SHARMA
    VIPIN SHARMA
    Hi buddy...yar i hv heard from a senior dat its good for wimc in pune rest wil let u know if i got to know from anyone..
  • puneet1106
    puneet1106
    VIPIN SHARMA
    Hi buddy...yar i hv heard from a senior dat its good for wimc in pune rest wil let u know if i got to know from anyone..
    heyy thnkxx..plzz inform me further if u get any information??btw frm whr u r and whch year passout??
  • VIPIN SHARMA
    VIPIN SHARMA
    M frm delhi passed out dis yr only from dy patil colg pune...wat abt u buddy..?
  • puneet1106
    puneet1106
    hmm i m frm gwl..passed out in 2011..so do u hv any idea abt the hostels and thr rent??
  • VIPIN SHARMA
    VIPIN SHARMA
    hey puneet yar i got cdac pune in the 3rd round so wil not be coming to sunbeam..for hostels they wil provide you a list at sunbeam only..
  • Harsh2014
    Harsh2014
    I got sunbeam Pune for WIMC..
    anybody here for sunbeam wimc?
  • anubhavtyagi92
    anubhavtyagi92
    Harsh2014
    I got sunbeam Pune for WIMC..
    anybody here for sunbeam wimc?
    I also got sunbeam pune for wimc

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Step 1: Go to thread create or advance edit mode - Step 2: Select the file on your computer. Step 3: The image uploads and a thumbnail is created. If...
Hello Everyone, I am Teja from Hyderabad. Currently, I am working with Intense Technologies @ Hyd, as a DB2 Data Base Admin . I completed my Masters in Instrumentation and...
i want to controll DC motor using USB but i dont know how the usb data pins are works?? any IDEA??
Samsung has just announced the availability of Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 this August all over the world and the source code didn't want to wait. Samsung has open sourced the...
So it's happened. Amazon UK is reportedly selling more number of ebooks than the regular books. Thanks to Kindle ebook reader for accelerating the adoption of ebooks over the traditional...