Will you volunteer for CE Publicity?

CEans,

We are planning for round 2 of CE promotions among colleges & universities. In the round 2; we are planning to make a rocking poster (with your feedback, of course!) and send it to colleges & universities. We'll need your help in -

1. Making sure that these posters are displayed in your college/university.
2. Greater word of mouth publicity among your friends.
3. Organizing CE Meets in your college, city etc.

How many are in?

Replies

Welcome, guest

Join CrazyEngineers to reply, ask questions, and participate in conversations.

CrazyEngineers powered by Jatra Community Platform

  • gohm

    @gohm-F3UUpP • May 19, 2010

    I can assist with any in the US

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • May 20, 2010

    gohmI can assist with any in the US

    That's great, gohm. We'll discuss US promotions plan too. I'm sure many others will join in.

  • Sahithi Pallavi

    @sahithi-oJZaYj • May 20, 2010

    I am in ๐Ÿ˜€

  • Gurjeet Singh

    @gurjeet-LUX7B1 • May 20, 2010

    I have done mouth publicity already very much in college ,but require more as with meets and posters..Now this is my final sem,so will not in college more but surely handover to juniors and known peoples in college ....cheers for CE. ๐Ÿ˜€

  • Saandeep Sreerambatla

    @saandeep-sreerambatla-hWHU1M • May 21, 2010

    I can help in going to colleges in weekends and giving publicity.
    I guess all colleges run on saturdays ๐Ÿ˜€

  • vishnu priya

    @vishnu-priya-L6wLMl • May 21, 2010

    I am quite interested.,So i am in and proud to promote CE.