Will the placement drive accept the students with grace in one subject?

I have got back in mechanics in b.tech but after giving exam i have got 20 marks 

Replies

• Radhika Deshpande
    Radhika Deshpande

Placement companies do not care about the grace or supportive mark you obtained. They only need clear result i.e no current backlogs.

In my opinion, if your subject is cleared with grace mark ,there wont be any problem for you to appear for placement.

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

That's right, #-Link-Snipped-# .

#-Link-Snipped-# - most of the companies will ask for 60% throughout performance. If you have that - you're all set. There will be only a few companies that will actually care for all the mark sheets. 

The reason companies are getting stricter with their selection criteria is because the number of engineering graduates wanting to appear for the campus placements is growing every year. Companies need a way to screen only the top candidates so that the overall burden of evaluating them is minimized.

I've been a part of several placement drives and I can tell you for sure that evaluating candidates is a huge task. By setting up the placement eligibility criteria; that problem gets addressed to some extent.

Now that you've already had a back and then cleared it in your second attempt, all you need to do is focus on other aspects of the campus recruitment. It could be cracking the aptitude tests, technical and HR rounds of Interview. 

I'll also recommend talking to your college's placements coordinator to check if the visiting companies have mandated 'no back' policy for students appearing. Their answer will be more authoritative in this case. 

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Here's a quick guide for anyone who's struggling to configure NGINX web server on uBuntu to have the following configuration.First, the problem I faced was this:-The non-www to www redirects...
We have an interesting case of the 'AADHAR' challenge. TRAI Chief, Mr. R.S Sharma posted an open challenge on Twitter while sharing his AADHAR number -https://twitter.com/rssharma3/status/1023119411568201730Mr. Sharma challenged people to...
Hello sir I'm Sunil completed my b.tech. in b.tech my percentage/aggregate is very less and further i don't want to study can i get placed in better company even my...
I was thinking about the rotational energy of fan which should i convert into electrical energy . But i also thinking  about it's efficiency and function .Does it make sense...
I want the electronics project ideas which gives solutions for problems that faced by farmers .