Will Tablets Kill Laptops?

Do you think tablet computers will eventually kill the laptop? Simple, plain question. Share your opinion.

Replies

• nikeace003
    nikeace003
    I very much doubt it, it's inconvenient to type if you have chubby fingers, and it has less raw power.
  • vipandeep
    vipandeep
    No chance...i would like my keyboard and screen mutually perpendicular. and plus on tablets the virtual keyboard eats up half the screen. so no

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

January 2011 Index Highlights: The Monster Employment Index Europe reported annual growth of 25 percent in January, the most rapid pace seen during the current economic cycle Recruitment remained relatively...
I want to make a toy car in which a sound sensor will be installed. A phone will be there(in silent mode & auto ans mode) inserted the headphone pin....
Hi, I am a student in Mechanical Engineering. I am on a senior design team to design and manufacture a vertical axis wind turbine. We have recently run into a...
Which came first to exist?The egg or The Chicken? I hope to read some funny explanations..
Every entrepreneur realizes that he/she should be spending more time on productive and more important things. But almost every day, they end up spending time which are trivial and more...