Will OnePlus 2 Be Worth Upgrading To?

OnePlus 2 launch is nearing and the company is busy creating a buzz around their new flagship killer with teasers for the new features, hardware and software. I'm however wondering if OnePlus 2 will be a phone worth upgrading to? Especially the OnePlus 1 users who bought the phone about a year ago - do you think OnePlus 2 has enough on the cards?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A friend asked me to start a discussion about this topic. Anyone here knows which are the top MCA colleges in India where the placement rate is high? I have...
i am working as dba in noida. i got seat in cdac pg-dbda first round. i m getting salary 23k now. Is it right to join cdac now. Is there...
From the official CDAC website it is confirmed that the CDAC DASDM or Diploma in Advanced Software Development Methodologies course is aimed for those who want to enter the field...
34. Application of Norton’s theorem to a circuit yields (a) equivalent current source and impedance in series (6) equivalent current source and impedance in parallel (c) equivalent impedance (d) equivalent...
Hey, I am trying to create LLC converter schematic in Saber software (A power electronics simulator). I have created the circuit but don't know what should be given at the...