Will my friends in facebook know if I subscribe to someone?

Good evening everybody. I 've just managed to register and was wondering that I will make a little offtopic here. If I posted to the wrong category, moderation, please move the topic to correct forum category. This is my first message on this forum. I would be glad if anybody was able to help me with this problem.The one who can resolve my problem gets served with bottle of beer 😀

Update:

No, your friends on Facebook will not be notified if you subscribe to someone. Subscribing to someone on Facebook is a relatively private action, and it does not generate notifications or updates that are shared with your friends.

Your subscription activity is typically visible only to you and the person you subscribed to.

However, it's worth noting that Facebook's features and privacy settings can change over time, so it's a good idea to review your privacy settings periodically to ensure you're comfortable with the information you're sharing.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi i study communication Engineer last year i want to make my graduation project about Wireless under water Is this a good graduation project ?? can some one help me...
Hey! I am a student and would be interested if it is possible to handle and collect real time information from traffic participants and use them to solve traffic problems?...
Hi CEans, I require help(guidance) for publishing a book (Story Book) and I've some doubts regarding it which are like 1.Is copyright registration essential before we go to the publisher...
The 12th Question of the CE Grand Quiz Contest is as follows - [Worth 10 CE Coins] Following is the forecast about the order of the positions in which some...
While comparing impulse and reaction turbine, which one will be efficient if gas is used as input energy? and which one will be efficient if liquid is used as input...