Will Microsoft office 365 create a new revolution in MS world?

Office is Microsoft's most valuable business. The New Microsoft office customer preview and office 365 features, extend from enterprise, small business into the customer market.

Office 365 cloud service will save documents by-default to Sky-drive. Adding a new features includes One-note that is digital note taking.

With all these additional features, Ms office 365 will create a new revolution?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The cloud service is quite awesome because it's going to make it easier to access all the documents, presentations and spreadsheets on all the devices. Microsoft is already in control of hardware (for the upcoming 'surface' tablets) and they can now control the ultimate user experience.

I believe the upcoming Office will be a huge hit.

Did anyone note that the Student and Home edition will be bundled with the Windows 8 RT machines? That's going to be a killer!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Recently NASA has teamed up with Microsoft for giving gamers the chance to experience how it feels on Mars They duo created a new game Mars Rover Landing for Xbox,...
If you are using - Skype 5.10 for Windows Skype 5.8 for Mac Skype 4.0 for Linux Skype 1.2 for Windows Phone then you should update your skype as soon...
The shock of an ac supply is attractive and more dangerous whereas shock of dc is less dangerous and repulsive. Why?
Hi,,,,Me studying computer engineering ,,,now in 3rd year of BE from pune university,,,,i am interested in VB,ASP .NET,Java Programming,,,
jQuery 2.0 will be released sometime around first quarter of 2013 and it will drop support to old Microsoft Internet Explorer versions IE 6 ( 👎 ) , IE 7...