Will India Ever Bring Black Money Back?

The Indians have been divided over the issue of the black money. There are many who believe that India will never bring the black money from all over the world back as the ruling politicians are the ones who've deposited the money and they'll never accept that they're involved.

There's other group of people that thinks the the black money can be brought back to India and sooner or later, it will happen.

Which category do you belong to? Why?

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    I think it is not possible to bring back as there are lot of complicated rules in our government.
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    may be possible if any right person involved to get them back we can get them back as there are rules in government there are same loop holes in that rules
    why can't we rectify the wrong by going wrong it is called as tit for tat 😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

There are many Yog (Yoga) followers all over the world. It's believed that Yog has immense healing powers and ability to remove stress. Engineers life is full of solving complex...
Sony announced their Android powered tablets today and we've got lots of tablet photos for you. For the features and specifications, read our coverage here: SONY S1 Media & S2...
Post details about your first vehicle ever. It may be a bicycle, a motorcycle, a scooty or a Car. Write some description about it (and if possible post a photo...
As Engineers, we keep on buying stuff. Post in this thread about the latest cool gadget/device that you have bought. 😀 It will help us know what cool products are...
Whenever I see TV Advertisements about mountain biking, I am awestruck. I can't wait to ride one up to the mountains. Since I have no idea about what to look...