Will I Get Job In IT?

i am a final year b.tech student my 10th marks is 70% and in grades is 65% still 2 sem left but my marks in 12th is 53% will i able to apply for job at IT guys if u knw any such name plz reply THANKS 😀

Replies

• sahil angra
    sahil angra
    You can surely get into IT scetor companies, but provided your startup company does not give much preference to 12th marks!
    Your college placement team can help you in this!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi There! I am a Civil Engineering graduate and want to enter in the Software related field. My cousin told me to get into Software testing as it will be...
It's official. The homegrown brand Micromax has entered the laptop segment with the all new Canvas Lapbook. And this time it's not a 2-in-1 tablet convertible. It's a full bloom...
A new type of self-destructing computer chip has been developed that can destroy itself in just about five seconds. Developed by Novel Electronics Group at PARC, a Xerox company; the...
It seems that the India office of Google Inc has kept its Google Maps team busy for bringing a solution to the problems of daily commuters in Delhi. The company...
Quote: Océ – A Canon Company at the forefront of digital printing technology, is looking for bright and ambitious engineers to work in an exciting, multidisciplinary environment. Based in the...