Will Google Me Be Successful?

The rumors are out that #-Link-Snipped-#. If Google uses its current social properties (youTube, maps, docs, lattitude et al.) to build 'Google Me' to rival Facebook, do you think it will be successful?

Tell us your opinion.

Replies

• silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Another social networking site to keep up with?? No way...
    Google already tried going social with Buzz. And I wouldn't say it was a huge success.
    So, I'm very much skeptical as to whether ME will succeed or not.
    And anyway, right now, I'm having an overdose or society per se, with accounts in three sites to keep up with. Adding another account will be a bad idea.. 😀
  • callyD
    callyD
    Agree with the above comment... Google Buzz, more of a Twitter than a Facebook, hasn't taken over the universe. And Google Profiles, which could have been a Facebook killer, didn't change much.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

VolksWagen Vento has been introduced by the company in India. The price is in the range of INR 7,00,000 - 9,00,000. Can someone post a review of the car?
I invite CEans to post reviews of Sharda University for engineering admissions. It would help lot of our wannabe CEans in deciding whether to opt for the college or not....
This question was asked through comments on a post on CE's official blog, VoiCE : Tip Of The Day: Three Things You MUST NOT Do In An Interview - CrazyEngineers...
Hello I'm new to Finite Element Analysis and Abaqus cae. I have created a model of a crane arm in Abaqus and I intend to use it to calculate the...
hi, As title say Add extra option in My Computer content right click menu Here screenshot download here https://www.fileserve.com/file/3xDE5ZB