Will CWNA be useful?

I have done Hardware & Networking and am thinking of doing CWNA please help by giving suggestions. Thank you.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Will it be useful? Yes it will be. But what's the main purpose of opting for CWNA?
  • pradeep.pawar
    pradeep.pawar
    @big_k:For certification and interest in wireless networking sir
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Certification is just an official confirmation of the knowledge you have. I got bit confused by the title of the thread.
  • pradeep.pawar
    pradeep.pawar
    sorry, yes for knowledge and will it be useful also for making a good career?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi how are u doing all,,, i want solution manual for sadiku elements of electromagnetics 5th edition,, i found one with odd answers ,, but i am looking for full...
In my opinion people think that mathematics is the most difficult subject!! I have made an research about that what is the reason behind their thinking and I found that...
Popular blog on startups, Pluggd.in published an interesting article today describing Wikipedia's report on Indian Students. It says "Plagiarism and Copyright Violation are the major challenges among Indian students". During...
my name is kemi and i am from Ogun state in Nigeria,i av my Higher national diploma in electrical/electronics engineering.i am currently doing my national youth service corps,i love reading,making...
Hello,​ ​ ​ ​I work for Raw TV, a multi award winning television production company - we're the makers of hit show Gold Rush on Discovery. We are currently developing...