WikiTaxi Software Download For Offline Wikipedia!

Everyone loves Wikipedia. It's full of lot of useful information. Ever wanted to save Wikipedia so that you can use it offline? Well WikiTaxi is the software that lets you do that. The WikiTaxi software can be downloaded from here:#-Link-Snipped-#. The software is multilingual and you can read, search all the pages stored in Wikipedia. Since the website grows every day, WikiTaxi software updates itself regularly - but you shouldn't worry too much as all the information you need will most likely be available on your version. The database dumps (updated) are over 3.5 GB in size and it may take a while on slower internet connections to download. But once you're done - you'll have all of world's knowledge on your laptop 😀

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

may i know the companies giving in-plant training for electrical engineers?
Friends, What takes to set up a small scale industry of Pumps? I am talking about water cooler pumps and other related water lifting devices. What are the jobs available...
Can anyone please tell me which is the Best institute for GATE preparation (Information Technology) in Delhi, how about "IES Academy" and "Trump and Gates"..... which of these two institutes...
According to our Sources At Ford, I just came to know tha the automaker is going to launch Kinect Based Game which will show case its high end technology. Why?...
Chlorine leakage has been discovered at BHEL plant in Bhopal. I don't have details of the news. Can someone inform us how to effectively protect yourself from Chlorine exposure, if...