WII U New Controller - Do You Like It?

Nintendo recently released the new tablet like controller for their next generation console called Wii U. The controller has a giant screen that complements the game-play on the big screen (TV). Do you like the new WII U Controller? Share your opinion with us in this discussion thread. 😎

Replies

• durga ch
    durga ch
    i havenot yet got one, still stuck with the old wii remote and joystick :-|. but what games will be using this controller ? hmmm
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    durga
    i havenot yet got one, still stuck with the old wii remote and joystick :-|. but what games will be using this controller ? hmmm
    I haven't tried the WII remote yet 😔 . I'm wondering how will we play games using two screens. Like watching the track on the remote and avoiding obstacles on tv screen. 😐
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    in the age of remote less motion detection , I dotn know how worthy is it to introduce another human controlled interface.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

- [SIZE=-1]DIY mobile phone[/SIZE] [SIZE=-1]with full-format telephone keyboard powered from [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]AAA batteries. Open source code, free schematic. [/SIZE]
I've heard that Apple has killed ndrv_setspec() integeroverflow in IOS 5 beta which makes the phone more difficult to jailbreak. I've also heard that the IOS 5 beta was jailbroken...
I remember that in one of the projects I worked on as a software engineer, our team always had debates on how to name our UNIX servers. Today's Dilbert comics...
I think Lego has this fantastic product called Mindstorms NXT 3.0 which has all the elements to help you learn, program and build robots from scratch. Here's the link: LEGO.com...