Width in bits of double primitive type in Java is

Sir / madam,
My question is

The width in bits of double primitive type in Java is --. Select the one correct answer.

a. The width of double is platform dependent
b. 64
c. 128
d. 8

Advance Thanks,
R.Rengaraj
{Java Certification Quiz}
{On this forum my 20th Question.}

Replies

• sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    It is 64 bits with a range of -2^63 to 2^63 - 1

that is answer is b. 64

Am I correct?
  • Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    sarveshgupta
    It is 64 bits with a range of -2^63 to 2^63 - 1

that is answer is b. 64

Am I correct?
    yes you are correct !!!
  • rengaraj
    rengaraj
    Sir,
    Thanks for your reply.
    R.Rengaraj

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

well i understand that there are these following ways: 1.reverse thrust (reversing the propeller to forward thrust) 2.Second, drag (or friction) from the water. The problem with these braking system...
I'm curious, what do you think are the positive and negative points of them? Which would you prefer in then end? From what I gather, 8 hour shifts are not...
The DNS or the Domain Name System is like the switchboard operator that takes easy-to-remember Web address - such as Google.com and links them to their more complex IP addresses...
I want to create table sales_master and I have already table customer see below but why it give me error see: / Name Null? Type ----------------------------------------- -------- ---------------------------- CUST_ID NOT...
Automatic spelling correction Starting this week, when your query was misspelled, Google goes a step further than asking "Did you mean..." by automatically showing results for the corrected query, saving...