WickedLeak Wammy Ethos Tab 3 Launched; Quad-Core Processor & Android Jelly Bean For Rs. 10,990

Budget Android device manufacturer WickedLeak has put up the Wammy Ethos Tab 3 on sale on its official website for Rs. 10,990. The WickedLeak Wammy Ethos Tab 3 offers more bang for your buck since it comes with Dual-SIM capability, 3G connectivity and voice calling. The tablet has a seven inch IPS panel LCD display which has got resolution of 1024 x 600 pixels. Wammy Ethos Tab 3 is powered by a Mediatek MT8389 ARM SoC which houses a 1.2 GHz quad-core Cortex-A7 processor, a 300 MHz PowerVR SGX 544 GPU and 1GB of RAM. The specs seem pretty capable of handling Android 4.2.1 (Jelly Bean). The tablet gives you a modest internal storage space of 8GB which can be expanded with the help of microSD cards of up to 32GB.

Wammy Ethos 3

Tablets aren’t always the first choice as a photography device but WickedLeak have followed the current market trend and added in a LED flash equipped 5MP rear and a 2MP front camera to the Wammy Ethos Tab 3. The tablet gives you connectivity options like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 3.0 and microUSB. It also includes direction, proximity, light, gyro, linear acceleration, rotation vector and G-Sensor along with GPS. The tablet uses a 3500 mAh Lithium Ion battery which is claimed to last for a week on stand-by and offer 5 to 6 hours of talktime. The Wammy Ethos Tab 3 can be bought from the #-Link-Snipped-# for Rs. 10,999.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Here's another picture of the tablet that the company has shared with us -

ethos

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Anonymous developers have come up with an idea of a peer to peer system of sharing bandwidth to create a shadow internet system. The project titled Bitcloud is still in...
As we await the public release of the Google Glass, developers at Google have added a fun element to this wearable by developing several games for Google Glass. Most of...
Hello I am having 2 YD in BE with 58%so what are my chances of getting admission for MS in Embedded system , I have 3 internships in Embedded system...
Guys,I need a cool and suitable title for our college magazine .Especially for our electronics and communication department.It will be really helpful !!
Finally NADAL Tasted the dust by a SWISS Player, the player name was not Fedrer, he is.. Stanislas Wawrinka, who walked away with the trophy, beating Rafael Nadal 6-3, 6-2,...