CrazyEngineers
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • swati_akasheeni

MemberSep 16, 2008

really a nice article.Truly depicts the present strategy of these trio IT giants in INDIA.A must read for IT industry freshers.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Mayur Pathak

MemberSep 16, 2008

Excellent one brother. Really nice. And I like the word 'outbot' he has coined.

This is a situation common to the entire industry. I have myself never worked with any top (by revenue) IT company as of now. But I would like to do so, just out of curiosity. I want to know what goes inside a giant's stomach. 😁
    Cancel
  • Mayur Pathak

MemberSep 16, 2008

And for a strange reason, I feel like meeting and interviewing this guy. :grin:
    Cancel
  • Ashraf HZ

MemberSep 17, 2008

Thanks dude! Man, that website rocks. So many interesting articles and tips regarding startups. I see biggie has already commented on it last month, haha.

I gotta get me one of them Axis of Evil Finger Puppets 😛
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorSep 17, 2008

Yes, I'm in touch with Pluggd.in's editor, Mr. Ashish Sinha. I'll try to have him on CE to comment 😀 What say?
    Cancel
  • Ashraf HZ

MemberSep 17, 2008

That would be great! 😀
    Cancel
  • Mayur Pathak

MemberSep 17, 2008

The_Big_K
    Yes, I'm in touch with Pluggd.in's editor, Mr. Ashish Sinha. I'll try to have him on CE to comment 😀 What say?
    Oh my... I can't wait. This guy really impressed me. He writes amazing articles.
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorSep 17, 2008

Yes, articles on Pluggd.in are super! Btw, the article in focus is written by Mr. Vishal Gondal, Founder of #-Link-Snipped-#
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register