Why We Connect The Capacitor Banks In Series With The Circuit

Why We Connect The Capacitor Banks In Series With The Circuit??

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    In filter circuit it is used to remove undesired frequency.
    In some cases it is placed to improve voltage power supply at load end and/or to decrease line reactance ,hence more power is transferred and greater stability is achieved.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Unlike resistors, capacitors in series decreases the total capacitance, while the voltage adds up.
    It is unclear in what context you are making that statement.
  • Naman Agarwal
    Naman Agarwal
    bioramani
    Unlike resistors, capacitors in series decreases the total capacitance, while the voltage adds up.
    sir i was just looking for all possible answers that defines the use of capacitor banks in series...
  • dharaneesh
    dharaneesh
    bioramani
    but if we take the series r-c circuit there exists a capacitance effect.........how can we tell that it is completely neglected?
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    in case of DC circuits we connect capacitor to block the DC from flowing in that line

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

after so many searchings i have finally come to an conclusion of buying HP Envy 4-1003TX Sleekbook laptop.before buying a machine i wish i could reaaly understand its pros and...
Why do logic gates only work on DC? Why can't we use AC in those components? I want to know the reasons behind it. Please explain in detail.
Okay, so as you all can see I am new here. I'm actually here to receive some suggestions or ideas from you guys. I am currently a diploma student who...
is transmission lines is A.C or D.C supply? mostly said that a.c supply has a better advantages than d.c when we consider the losses and efficiency aspects......but i also read...
is there any ebook freely available to learn autocad and catia. i am in 5th sem & want to learn autocad and catia.. any help would be appreciated ...