Why was CE not opening

before i logged in today say at 10- 1030 i found my server taking a very long time to open this page any reasons for it

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I checked our server logs and everything seems to be alright. The information you've provided is too less for us to dig down into the problem. It could have been your local internet connection issue that prevented the site from opening.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Now it is fine so no hard feelings Sir
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    jeffrey samuel
    Now it is fine so no hard feelings Sir
    No question of feelings here. I'm only saying that the server health has been good for a long time now and I don't notice any errors that might have caused the site to go down.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Now I have found the cause the Local server went down and so all the neighbors said their Net speed was down but still the impact was only in this site and not in other sites I tried opening

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

So, the latest news in Indian computing is that the nation is building its own super computer which will be 61 times faster than the current record holder, IBM Sequoia....
Can anyone shed some light on 'yield line analysis' and any book where i may get relevant material? This concept was used in a paper "Lundgren, K., (2002), Modelling the...
good morning friends . this is a student from department of Aeronautical Engineering. I would like to do a mini project work on MAV which can useful in many ways...
.. and that would be done with a humble 3D printer mounted in a satellite. Possibilties are huge , but is it really feasible/ doable?/ more here --> https://www.nbcnews.com/technology/f...ntent=Internal to...
Developers love Android. That is what people keep telling each other at common-man level. In the age of the war between the operating systems, the one between Android and iOS...