Why there is not a single cgpa to percentage conversion rule in india?

Why cgpa to percentage varry from. University to university.??...why some university deduct 0.75, some deduct 0.5, some multiple of 9.5, ??which is mostly affect to apply government job who need 60% mark as min qualification ...

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-# There are indeed different rules, can you elaborate on where did you find these 3 different rules for conversion? I have mostly seen that they use of multiple of 9.5

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello can anyone help with a project idea on either gis remote sensing or surveying..thanks
I want to visit a industry can any one can help me. As I am a civil engineering student so I will be preferring the any core industry.So how can...
I am a B.tech mechanical graduate passing year 2014 and diploma in 2011 after matriculation. So in the year 2013 i got a job in a steel plant and worked...
Hey there everyone,Got some question on earthing standard. Is IEC Standard ever stated type of material for bolt/screw that shall be clamp with earthing wire?Right now I'm going to use...
The so-called Intelligent Network Union Vehicle is a new generation of vehicle with complex environment perception, intelligent decision-making, collaborative control and execution functions, which carries advanced on-board sensors, integrates modern...