Why some time my new posted posts are not shown on my blog.

Hi CEan , I dont know why this happens some times i post on my blog (blogger) but when I go to view on my blog i t show me older post and blog is not updated ?😡 😕 I am confuse and i cleared history of my browser both chrome and Mozilla but it still show me same. Any buddy please Help.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm guessing you are saving your posts are 'drafts', is that the case? Are you sure you are 'publishing' them?

PS: It's got nothing to do with the browser cache.
  • safwan
    safwan
    Biggie , It showing on other browser and not mozzialla but problem solved as my browser was catiching cache memory. i always click on publish button to publish when i want to publish. Thanks anyways.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi guys, problem being my father. 😀 . He is a retired Prof for Commerce and economics and he still prefers to go to private institutions to teach just for...
hi, i am onkar deshpande in BE IT want some mwga project idea
I must have done this a week ago. I presume Shalinis BDAY was on 14 aug .refer to her blog. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHALINI!!! :myparty:
hello sir, i did a program well.no error for compiling section,but running time applet window started,did not get a image.please give me the clear solution.
Anyone working on twisted? Its a networking framework written in python.I need twisted tutorials(other than twisted documentation and o'reilly book).