Why should we hire you? - Interesting Answers

Every interview will definitely have the question: Why should we hire you? We have already looked at the different ways to answer this important question: Why should we select you? - Best Answer to this Interview Question. However, I think we can think out of the box and come up with really interesting answers.

I've collected some of the best answers from the Internet - check out:

Flipkart Interview:

Interviewer: Why should we hire you?
Badass Answer: Sir, I ordered this shirt from Flipkart. I wear the size 40; but they sent me 38! I asked for a replacement and got the same shirt back. I asked for replacement again and they sent the same shirt back to me. So you see, it's clear that your system doesn't work. Either you should change it or hire me to change it. 😀

Some Random Interview:

Interviewer: Why should we hire you?
Badass Answer: Because if you don't, then your competitor is likely to get an honest, hard-working and smart employee who will boost their productivity and profits.

Of course, you've to be really smart to come up with an apt reply to such questions. If you aren't naturally good at it, you should better stick to the regular answers discussed in the link above.

If you come across funny answers or have your own interview experiences to share where you answered this question; we're all ears!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello There who knows anything about S-curve
One of the major problems during rains is water logging of roads. This porous concrete absorbs enormous quantities of water, which percolates into the ground below or can be delivered...
I am new to game development and I love to play Call of Duty. Which programming language was CoD Call of Duty game developed with?
Can you picture a solid pyramid consisting of a square base and four equilateral triangles, alongside a solid tetrahedron with four faces identical to those of the pyramid's triangles? Now...
Mobile 10X is the latest initiative by the Internet And Mobile Association Of India (IAMAI); that aims to make India a global superpower in mobile app development. The main aim...