CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Kaustubh Katdare • 30 Sep, 2015
Every interview will definitely have the question: Why should we hire you? We have already looked at the different ways to answer this important question: Why should we select you? - Best Answer to this Interview Question | CrazyEngineers. However, I think we can think out of the box and come up with really interesting answers.

I've collected some of the best answers from the Internet - check out:

Flipkart Interview:

Interviewer: Why should we hire you?
Badass Answer: Sir, I ordered this shirt from Flipkart. I wear the size 40; but they sent me 38! I asked for a replacement and got the same shirt back. I asked for replacement again and they sent the same shirt back to me. So you see, it's clear that your system doesn't work. Either you should change it or hire me to change it. 😀

Some Random Interview:

Interviewer: Why should we hire you?
Badass Answer: Because if you don't, then your competitor is likely to get an honest, hard-working and smart employee who will boost their productivity and profits.

Of course, you've to be really smart to come up with an apt reply to such questions. If you aren't naturally good at it, you should better stick to the regular answers discussed in the link above.

If you come across funny answers or have your own interview experiences to share where you answered this question; we're all ears!
1.8k views

Related Posts

@Ankita Katdare · May 17, 2014

Nokia India has come up with a new low-budget smartphone with Nokia 225 priced at Rs. 3199. The phone weighs 99.8 g and has a 2.8 inch screen with QVGA...
1.8k views

@Ankita Katdare · Mar 29, 2015

To give the massively popular Toyota Innova and the likes of Maruti Suzuki Ertiga, Honda Mobilio and Mahindra Xylo a fierce competition, Renault India has launched its new MPV Renault...
3.2k views

@arunkumars · Jul 22, 2009

I need solution manual for Hughes Electrical and electronics technology. where can i get this? Please Help me.
7.6k views

@Ankita Katdare · Oct 17, 2013

Sony India has launched its Xperia C smartphone or better called phablet in India at a price of Rs. 21,490. Unveiled globally in June this year at Mobile Asia Expo,...
6.2k views

@v.azad · Mar 27, 2009

Can any one please give me the link to download a free e book for BSNL JTO Preparation Exam
8.7k views