Why should a person choose Industrial Engineering as a career???

Which branch of Engineering should I join ? is a very relevant and important question that a student in 12th class asks me.... and I always end up Saying "Industrial engineering"... Now that answer comes out of passion for Industrial engineering as a subject... does it? May be or May not be....

But is there any justification for me asking people to join an industrial engineering course right after 12th standard. In this age of IT and software, it is a false understanding that the traditional software engineer / IT engineer is the highest paid employee.

But here's a wonderful presentation why Industrial engineering should be the preferred engineering subject. The six basic things you should know about industrial engineering....

6 things you should know about industrial engineering

this links to a presentation by the islamic university of Gaza Faculty of Industrial Engineering

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Simple ideas - https://www.dumpaday.com/genius-ideas-2/simple-ideas-borderline-genius-35-pics-2/
Hola CEans, Let us bring back the Weekend Debate competitions. Every Sunday, on a pre-decided time - we shall all gather on CrazyEngineers to enter the debate competition. The topic...
WHICH IS MORE SUITABLE FOR STRUCTURAL FABRICATION WORK, ALUMINIUM SCAFFOLDING? OR, STEEL SCAFFOLDING?
Finally, the much-awaited KYCEan interviews are back! I am happy to see the excitement in you guys about the KYCEan series. I am glad to introduce you to my first...
PS: Sorry for the little hiatus. Sort of like cartoonist's block ๐Ÿ˜