Why Opt for a Career Through SSC CGL?

Whenever most of you guys think of an ideal career option, there would be some criteria to decide it. These criteria vary from person to person but I can say it with full conviction that most of you will be having at least these items in your list:-.

• Decent salary
  • Good work life balance
  • Respect from society
  • Job security
  • Peace of mind
  • Meaningful work
  • Consistent growth
  • Diversification in work

Read More through this Blog

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Please avoid advertising on CE. It's against the rules of this site. 

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Thought this may interest my fellow engineers. It looks like they're offering various incentives to engineers who get involved early. The website is : www.enginhere.co.uk
in my power plant manual book say temp rise of condenser circulating water is 7dC.one day, temp rise increase (do to debris filter problem), temp rise >10dC, inlet 31dC outlet...
Heat treatment of steel parts is a process that changes the structure of steel by means of heating, heat preservation and cooling, so that the required properties of steel parts...
mam, i completed B.tech 2 years before and i couldn't found good job and now i want to teach in school but their requirement is to have B.Ed so if...
The Engineer (UK) says:The demise of Bloodhound SSC is a worrying sign that we no longer dare to dream writes our anonymous blogger. https://www.theengineer.co.uk/concerned-bloodhounds-demise/?cmpid=tenews_6896164&utm_medium=email&utm_source=newsletter&utm_campaign=tenews&adg=B9661AD2-80C4-45E6-885B-771A5905C40A