Why name of company apple is apple?

I have searched lot from net but there is no such information about apple name..........please tell me ....

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    "It was a couple of weeks later when we came up with a name for the partnership. I remember I was driving Steve Jobs back from the airport along Highway 85. Steve was coming back from a visit to Oregon to a place he called an “apple orchard.” It was actually some kind of commune. Steve suggested a name – Apple Computer. The first comment out of my mouth was, “What about Apple Records?” This was (and still is) the Beatles-owned record label. We both tried to come up with technical-sounding names that were better, but we couldn’t think of any good ones. Apple was so much better, better than any other name we could think of."

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

My name is Kayla *Engineering Trade: Electrical Location: Arizona *Occupation: student at ITT-TECH Institute, Tempe AZ Work Experience: i have no work experience in the field at all. *Hobbies &...
could you pls giv me the exact explanation of what are AC and DC currents???
Hello I am Nithyasri and I am an electronics engineer. I want to know more about the project idea about Wheel Chair control using Radio Frequency? Is it a good...
Hello, I would like to know if the motor efficiency is changing with respect to applied voltage or it doesn't change. What I do mean. The efficiency=(V*I)/(Torque*velocity) and the power...
Hello! all other Engineers.Many of you have been graduate,beome professional & many of you are not yet.I belong to the second part.Frankly speaking .....guys I am very ambitious,want to rule...