Why is JAVA called programmer's language?

do You Know why Java is called Programmers Language?

Replies

• moonfalsh
    moonfalsh
    Re: JAVA -Programmer's Language

Java is called a programming language because it was originally developed by James Gosling at Sun Microsystems and released in 1995 as a core component of Sun Microsystems' Java platform. The language derives much of its syntax from C and C++ but has a simpler object model and fewer low-level facilities. Java applications are typically compiled to bytecode (class file) that can run on any Java Virtual Machine (JVM) regardless of computer architecture. Java is general-purpose, concurrent, class-based, and object-oriented, and is specifically designed to have as few implementation dependencies as possible. It is intended to let application developers "write once, run anywhere".

"Java language" redirects here. For the Indonesian spoken language, see Javanese language.

Not to be confused with JavaScript.
  • Neha Kochhar
    Neha Kochhar

Is the Question same ?

why JAVA is called a Programmer's Language?

why JAVA is called a Programming Language?
  • moonfalsh
    moonfalsh

am sorry. i misunderstood the question. i will find and tell you.
  • Kamlesh Dahale
    Kamlesh Dahale

Neha Kochhar
    do You Know why Java is called Programmers Language?
    Nice question. But i think so it only called as programming language.
  • Neha Kochhar
    Neha Kochhar
    Question is Regarding Why it is Programmer's Language ?It is not concerning to that Programming Lanaguage
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    because it is specifically meant for programmer's only.No doubt it is quite similar to

Basic English language but it is for ease of understanding and also English is known by

everyone.

also it is obvious that java cannot be used for communication ie why it is commonly

called programmer's Language
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I don't know who called it so. I simply searched on Google to find out whether JAVA is really called programmer's language and there's no evidence that its called so.

See: "programmers language" - Google Search
  • rajivtiwari
    rajivtiwari
    As far i remember it is popularly known as Internet Language

Never heard of term programmer's language being associated with java
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    As far i remember it is popularly known as Internet Language
    i think you can say this if talking about jsp ie advanced java not for corejava
  • rajivtiwari
    rajivtiwari
    goyal420
    i think you can say this if talking about jsp ie advanced java not for corejava
    It is related to java applets.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can anyone tell me about any software for PCB schematic design that has the complete library of components. I have tried two software - Eagle 5.7.0 which does not have...
Hi All I would like to share " Electric Bike Buyer's Guide " with you all , it might be useful for our fellow friends Electric Bicycle Buyer's Guide from...
If you want to have a background music on your website.just use this tag.The music will automatically start as soon as the page loads
Being a adherent admirer of this fictions master-mind right after reading 'HOUND OF BASKERVILLE" as school suppliemntary, I was amazed in which this movie was pictured. There are no high-technicalities...
why digital signals require large bandwidths as compared to analog signals?😁😁