Why is Data SO Important?

Here we have IBM expert Jeff Jonas explaining about - When can a piece of data provide information that matters? He talks about why it involves taking each transaction, deciding where it fits, and analyzing its surroundings in order to draw insight.

Take a look at the video -

What do you guys think?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm of the opinion that with the more junk we create, our computing systems have a harder job of making sense out of the context. I sometimes believe only authorised persons should be given the rights to create data on the Internet - like it used to happen in the old times. I'm quite sure humans created less junk in those times.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

So the current trend is to go digital and everything's going digital. The 'paper' is rapidly vanishing from our lives. The good old personal telephone diary has been replaced by...
The US presidential elections are just a few hours away. While those among us who're US citizens will actually vote; I was just thinking if CEans were to vote for...
In designing seismic analysis or windload: What are the effect of slab opening? and how would be this model in structure in order the diaphragm cannot be affected and still...
Warm wishes to Everyone, Hello to, all the members of this community. This is Tarasto graid, a newcomer to this forum. I am here to communicate with all the members...
After almost 4 years I am back on desktop system. Please suggest some games which I can play on single PC. I have earlier played and liked games like Counter...