Why hasn't Man returned to the moon?

I just watched the movie Apollo 18. Well it is a built up obviously but it poses some serious questions on the Lunar Missions. Later I tried to surf more about the Moon Missions and some official data seems good. But it is confusing that whenever you try to google about why man never went back to the moon, a lot of controversial stuff appears. Some claim that NASA never made it to the moon.

Well there is a serious question, in none of the images taken from the moon, images of earth or anything else, STARS ARE MISSING. Now how is this possible. This stuff is all confusing. Apart from that some websites show stuff like, shadows or moving objects in video and all that, but that is forged i guess because that type of evidence can be easily cooked. But on NASA official website, if you surf Apollo images gallery, they have some original images from the mission. None of them has STARS in them. Now this doesn't seem right.

Well all this stuff seems pretty confusing and I think a good discussion can be done on this one. Anyone can give some good links to read on this topic. Some cool views are appreciated.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Nowadays, everyone is looking for more features to hold in their hands. A decent good looking phone maybe the one with 8MP+ camera, secondary cam at 2MP+, 8GB internal storage,...
Well As I was scanning the document I forget to note that the whole pdf was rotated 180 degrees and so if I oprn the file now all are inverted...
This is a code to create a simple web browser in VB. You will need the following in your form 7 buttons 1 web browser tool 1 Toolstrip 3 radiobuttons...
Why in the world are we having so many transforms to map a signal in time domain into frequency domain We have Fourier series, the Laplace transform, The fourier transform...
DTFT is Discrete time Fourier transform In DTFT and Fourier transform we convert a signal from time domain into frequency domain DO note they may look similar with their names...