Why fan not give hot air?

if a fan can give cold air in summer then y we cannt get hot air fm the same fan in winter???????😎

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ankita15
    if a fan can give cold air in summer then y we cannt get hot air fm the same fan in winter???????😎
    Please do not use SMS text anywhere on CE.

Your question is not clear. Could you explain your question a bit in more detail?
  • Vega
    Vega
    A simple household fan doesn't give cold or hot air. It simply creates flow of air.
    are you sure the ques is right thats on your mind? if not, elaborate
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    As vega said a fan creates a flow of air in the room. In summers you sweat, the flowing air evaporates the sweat and cools you. Try a simple experiment, blow air on the back of your hand, then wet the hand and again blow air over it, and feel the difference.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    ankita15
    Well, I suppose you mean a device that can blow hot air, in the same context that a fan that can blow air to "cool" your skin.

There are heater devices out there that are shaped like desktop fans, but consists of a parabolic metal dish that emits heat from a heating element at the focal point. This dish also oscillates like fans do, and have a range of about 5-6m. Having a rotating blade might technically blow heated air to you, but that'll surely decrease the efficiency of the heating element.

Perhaps a hybrid device to incorporate a fan and heating element will suffice, though I doubt you'll actually have a synergy with them.
  • himalayan
    himalayan
    Fans are especially used in summer so their is no need of fan in winter because everybody like to safe themselves through other sources.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi am like do my miniproject in tis topic device controling using mobile phone do anyone can help .........😀
I surbhi tiwari willing to give a presentation on the topic design of mechtronics system. but i dont have much knowledge of the same i just wanted certain information about...
Folks, look no further. The best firefox spell checker (and its contextual!) is available for download. Get it here: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/58947 After the Deadline is a smart, contextual grammar, style, and...
KONGU ENGINNERING COLLEGE DEPARTMENT OF CHEMICAL ENGINEERING NATIONAL LEVEL SYMPOSIUM SYLLOGIC 2010 DATE OF SUBMISSION: 24FEB LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION: 26FEB CONTACT:syllogic2010@gmil.com : www.syllogic2010.com
Yahoo has sold its jobs service, HotJobs to competitor Monster for $225m cash. Monster will continue to power Yahoo’s job listings for three years. Both HotJobs and Monster lag behind...