Why Entrepreneurs Should Never Feel Guilty for Sleeping (Infographic)

Peter Gasca, entrepreneur and start up consultant says:
"Last night, I experienced something rare and amazing.
After two busy weeks that resulted in very limited rest, my body, which had been sending me clear messages in the form of muddled thoughts, blurry vision and aching joints, took full advantage of what was meant to be a short and innocent rest on my couch.
It was a rest that lasted eleven hours."
See more on why you should get your forty or more winks:
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• durga ch
    durga ch
    umm .. a random thought though. i sometimes feel all this is over rated. its not just entreprenuers, but a normal hard working human who is passionate about their work will miss out on sleep and will feel guilty on oversleeping and will miss out on social life so i sometimes fail to understand all the fuss about entrepreneurship
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I personally think that it's the 'deep sleep' that counts. Some can train their brains and body to manage it in just 4-5 hours. These people would be into deep sleep within minutes of lying down and others basically take about an hour or so to achieve the state.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Kasim Salih Electrical and Computer Engineering I am a student at CSU. I am currently taking Circuit Analysis and Digital Logic Design courses. My hobbies include reading novels and watching...
Long time ago (it was so long, that you’d probably won’t remember it), Apple had introduced the first mobile browser which was web standards compatible and we could open any...
Aniket Shende Mechanical engineer I am student of PG in tool designing, like designing of jig fixture ,mould ,die casting die etc at INDO GERMAN TOOL ROOM ,it comes under...
i really want to learn from you guys on here ....am a novice on here ....that is why i registered on this site ...please my friends...thannks
having done good amount of projects in microcontrollers like 8051. I am good at coding and my favorite subject is power electronics. I am given a project title by my...