Why does the Government not Print Money ?

We know that money is not something that falls from heaven. We can print it whenever we want. Then why government doesn't prints it ?
Okay I might sound dumb-ass, but I wanna know the reason.
I wanna know how come currency which is just a piece of paper can decide the economy of the country.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The last I heard, it's the central bank that has the responsibility of printing money. The related question is why does India trade with other nations in dollar?
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Trading paper for Gold,sounds illogical (is there any word like illogical? Pardon me if there aint) to me.

How can people relate gold with paper ? Sounds so much like NWO shit.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Money is basically printed out of thin air. There's absolutely no basis to how much money the Government can print. If you start debating on it, you'll quickly start getting crap like 'inflation', 'demand-supply', 'demand-supply-equilibrium'. Just wait a few more posts in this thread and you'll see.
  • Apurwa.Thakur
    Apurwa.Thakur
    Abhishek Rawal
    Trading paper for Gold,sounds illogical (is there any word like illogical? Pardon me if there aint) to me.

How can people relate gold with paper ? Sounds so much like NWO !@#$%^&*.
    Can you imagine the cost of gulab jamun 500/- in traj hotel.how can?
  • Anand Tamariya
    Anand Tamariya
    First understand Floating Exchange Rate. Then you can see that printing more money will only lead to devaluing the currency in the international market leading to inflation.
  • Apurwa.Thakur
    Apurwa.Thakur
    When govt print more money>more money in hand of people>more they buy goods>hence more demand>supply decreases>then value of money will increases>hence its price increase>inflammation>since price is high again govt print more money and cycle repeat again>in end u have to pay money in bucket to buy even one pen.

Also ,when there is not enough supply of goods,the you will buy goods from foreign countries and value of dollar will increase.

hence money is printed in required amount to balance the economy.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# : What if we get the Government to control the prices of the goods? ๐Ÿ˜จ
  • Apurwa.Thakur
    Apurwa.Thakur
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# : What if we get the Government to control the prices of the goods? ๐Ÿ˜จ

Change one thing will responsible for imbalance in the cycle of economy.
    market competition,demand and supply,loan to bank,profit,loss,export and import and lot others things will be effected by this .
    conclusion-
    What i know is it is not in the hand of govt to control the price hike.its depend totally on market.

Who can control price of diamond?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ... #-Link-Snipped-# : Why does the Government control the prices of Petrol, Diesel and Seeds then? ๐Ÿ˜จ
  • Apurwa.Thakur
    Apurwa.Thakur
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ... #-Link-Snipped-# : Why does the Government control the prices of Petrol, Diesel and Seeds then? ๐Ÿ˜จ
    Are you kidding,go and ask to government. ๐Ÿ˜ญ
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Apurwa.Thakur
    Are you kidding,go and ask to government. ๐Ÿ˜ญ
    I'm not sure what's your point. The Government seems to be under control of the medicines as well. See: #-Link-Snipped-# .
  • Apurwa.Thakur
    Apurwa.Thakur
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm not sure what's your point. The Government seems to be under control of the medicines as well. See: #-Link-Snipped-# .
    O sorry!i haven't further knowledge about this.๐Ÿ˜”
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Apurwa.Thakur
    O sorry!i haven't further knowledge about this.๐Ÿ˜”
    If you are interested, check out another discussion on this topic: Where does money to print money come from? .

The summary is; money printing is a legalised fraud. Supposing that there are two people [A (you) , B] in this world and a bank. Now you go to the bank to apply for loan.

1. The bank gives you 100 bucks at 10% interest rate.
    2. You take those 100 bucks and do business with or spend it with B.
    3. B got the money from you which he saves in the bank at say 5% interest rate.

Questions to be answered:-

1. Where did the bank get the money to give you in first place?
    2. How does the bank expects you to pay 10% interest if you can't print money?
    3. How does the bank pay 'B' the 5% it promises for the bucks that B's saved?

Cleverer folks will now say you can't explain it with 2 people and a bank model. Well, repeat it 'n' times and it's still the same! It all can be expanded but things remain the same. Can be summarised by asking another question: Where does the money to print money come from?

Answer: From nowhere! The governments got the printing press and now the digital stuff; where they can enter any damn number using their keyboards and generate money.

We're then forced into believing that money creation is a complex process that is known only to the financial wizards.

See how Reserve Bank Of India Describes It In 'Simple Words' { Ref: #-Link-Snipped-# }

How does the Reserve Bank estimate the demand for banknotes?
    The Reserve Bank estimates the demand for banknotes on the basis of the growth rate of the economy, the replacement demand and reserve stock requirements by using statistical models/techniques.
    Looks like the wink ( ๐Ÿ˜‰ ) after that statement is missing.
  • Apurwa.Thakur
    Apurwa.Thakur
    #-Link-Snipped-#

oaky thanks ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Apurwa.Thakur
    Can you imagine the cost of gulab jamun 500/- in traj hotel.how can?
    LOL! What's relation between gulab jamun & gold-money relation ? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Apurwa.Thakur
    Coal mine owners ? Read about "Sierra leone" ๐Ÿ‘€
    Over here, it's a drug trade, we die from drugs - Over there, they die from what we buy from drugs.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Price of a good is not controlled directly by the government several hidden taxes and other duties pushes them up

Well to waver the loans of farmers and other loans for big industrial tycoon Where do you think the govt gets it money from
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    The more you read about world-politics,money grinding freemasons,conspiracy,racism,castism & illuminati. You will finally come to a conclusion that world is such a effed up place ๐Ÿ˜ณ
    "Ignorance Is Bliss"
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Well Ignorance is always a boon But being Ignorant of how the money is spent by the Government of the pplWill create even more mammoth scams
    Abhishek Rawal
    The more you read about world-politics,money grinding freemasons,conspiracy,racism,castism & illuminati. You will finally come to a conclusion that world is such a effed up place ๐Ÿ˜ณ
    "Ignorance Is Bliss"
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Conqueror
    Well Ignorance is always a boon But being Ignorant of how the money is spent by the Government of the ppl Will create even more mammoth scams
    Can you stop that scams ? No!
    2G scam, Commonwealth scam, Coal Gate. One after another & still many of aren't revealed. Can you control that ?

I said,"Ignorance is bliss" because I have read plenty articles on these conspiracy theories & world-politics by America & I feel that my mind was pretty stable before knowing about MK-ULTRA, American Indians (real americans) holocaust, About warring for Iraq oil fields, 9/11, Libya, etc ,etc.
    Aww! god!
  • Anand Tamariya
    Anand Tamariya
    A funny thought - even if govt. printed money, how would you bring it into circulation? All our ministers are billionaires, still they use power to garner freebies from general public!!!
  • Apurwa.Thakur
    Apurwa.Thakur
    Abhishek Rawal
    LOL! What's relation between gulab jamun & gold-money relation ? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
    I meant to say that it is the people who is responsible for value of anything.if we people will assume gold as nothing more than yellow stone then you never put this question "trading paper for gold".(i guess)

Gold is valuable thing ,and you want gold to circulate hand to hand?

Abhishek Rawal

Coal mine owners ? Read about "Sierra leone" ๐Ÿ‘€
    Over here, it's a drug trade, we die from drugs - Over there, they die from what we buy from drugs.
    I didn't ask who control the price of diamond.my question show irony .
  • Apurwa.Thakur
    Apurwa.Thakur
    Abhishek Rawal
    Can you stop that scams ? No!
    When Britishers occupied India and showed cruelty.then at That time some people said that no one can control them.

So dun speak about impossibility ,rather than neither the govt is responsible nor we Indian.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    India Never Got Independence. We aren't told the harsh truths of The Transfer Of Power Act that basically 'transferred the power' to Indians who were the puppets of the British government. Essentially, the white skinned 'bosses' were replaced by the brown skinned bosses so that India would look independent.

India to this date continues to follow the rules, regulations, administrative setup created by the British. The most important of all being the Education system that McCauley setup to produce clerks - who'd be ultimately paid by the Government so that they'd forever be the saves to the Government.

India would be independent only when it will establish its own systems, policies, rules, regulations; and start taking pride in its own languages.
  • lovebox
    lovebox
    Kaustubh Katdare
    India Never Got Independence. We aren't told the harsh truths of The Transfer Of Power Act that basically 'transferred the power' to Indians who were the puppets of the British government. Essentially, the white skinned 'bosses' were replaced by the brown skinned bosses so that India would look independent.

India to this date continues to follow the rules, regulations, administrative setup created by the British. The most important of all being the Education system that McCauley setup to produce clerks - who'd be ultimately paid by the Government so that they'd forever be the saves to the Government.

India would be independent only when it will establish its own systems, policies, rules, regulations; and start taking pride in its own languages.

Well said Biggie!
    Thomas Macaulay systematically destroyed the traditional knowledge in India. He created a class of people who by their looks and origin were Indians but were English in belief and taste. He successfully belittled everything that was Indian - the culture, knowledge, languages, attire and attitude of people... everything.
    In particular, the following words said by him are quite 'infamous':
    Thomas B. Macaulay (on 2nd February 1835)
    I have no knowledge of either Sanscrit or Arabic. But I have done what I could to form a correct estimate of their value. I have read translations of the most celebrated Arabic and Sanscrit works. I have conversed, both here and at home, with men distinguished by their proficiency in the Eastern tongues. I am quite ready to take the oriental learning at the valuation of the orientalists themselves. I have never found one among them who could deny that a single shelf of a good European library was worth the whole native literature of India and Arabia. The intrinsic superiority of the Western literature is indeed fully admitted by those members of the committee who support the oriental plan of education. Honours might be roughly even in works of the imagination, such as poetry, but when we pass from works of imagination to works in which facts are recorded, and general principles investigated, the superiority of the Europeans becomes absolutely immeasurable.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

During the reign of Roosevelt, there was a law that no American citizen should have gold with themselves, they've to give to US government. This step was taken by Roosevelt...
HI, One's General Interest Was Computer Science. If He Wants a Career in that, there are two options in his U.G. One a good college with good placement and facilities...Other...
Reading the news that a 23-year old woman from China died while answering a call on her iPhone when the mobile phone was charging. The victim's sister says that the...
please suggest me which course to prefer DAC or DSSD and centers prefrence list for the same its urgent please.reply as soon as possible.i shall be thankful regards
Adding up to the interesting list of the premium hatchbacks in the Indian car market, BMW India seems to be all set to launch the BMW 1 Series in September...