Why do we always use some kind of telehone network for using internet connection.

Hey guys,
Why do we always use some kind of telehone network for using internet connection.
I mean whenever we get any internet connection, its always from any airtel, vodafone, BSNL , Reliance etc. All are telephone companies.
Internet is connection of networks. So why this ??

Replies

• BCA_GIRL
    BCA_GIRL
    In my views,
    Telephone companies have already made networks to connect the world.And we all know that for any network(like internet) we have to connect trough some medium. So if we make a different network so it will be costly. That's why telephone companies(that have already networks used by people aout of world) offer us to use internet using their connection. It is less costly than to create a different network only for people to connect on Internet.
  • Sachin Jain
    Sachin Jain
    Thanx.............😀
  • BCA_GIRL
    BCA_GIRL
    No need to thanks! we all are here to explore and share the knowledge we have.
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    its the last mile which makes all the difference. you have your backbone network already laid down by BSNL through out most parts I suppose) in INDIA, so when airtel wnats to provide a Broacband connection , all they do is lease lines .
    Another last mile technology is Wimax,but that has not kicked off to be a great hit

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

when we perform practical in lab. the stator is delta connected .wattmeter is connected in line (V of wattmeter connected to the neutral of variac) after the ammeter. thw current...
Quick Heal[sup]TM[/sup] Total Security 2010[sup]TM[/sup] is an excellent, comprehensive security system for your PC/laptop/notebook. The installation process is flawless and requires minimum input from the user. The package contains additional...
As we know by using these tags ,, we can able to change the text style. Look at this code . Here in this...
Hi, As we all know, every person has a special power which differentiates him/her from others. What some comes to know their in earlier and on the other hand, some...
What are the differences between Serial schedule and Serializability? As i concerned, a schedule is said to be Serial if all the operation of transaction executes consicutively without any interference...