why do the system files get corrupted often?

Hi friends Can someone explain me why do the system files get corrupted often??

One of my system files got corrupted and i was not allowed to go inside.I formatted my system and started using it again!

After some few days when i logged on i get the same error as one of your system files got corrupted.Why do my system files get corrupted often?

What should i do to recover from this problem??

Replies

• narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    i think virus may be a problem for that or any of your application may results it to be corrupted as i know try any utilities like glary,tuneup etc....,
  • optimystix
    optimystix
    praveena211
    Hi friends Can someone explain me why do the system files get corrupted often??

One of my system files got corrupted and i was not allowed to go inside.I formatted my system and started using it again!

After some few days when i logged on i get the same error as one of your system files got corrupted.Why do my system files get corrupted often?

What should i do to recover from this problem??
    probably a case of bad sectors on your hard disk. Get it checked
  • Deepika Bansal
    Deepika Bansal
    one word of advice-->> create system restore point whenever your system is working fine.....that will help you to easily recover your system......
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    but there will be problem with system restore
    if we had made system restore there will be uninstalled files will appear and even they dont run this make much disturbance and loss of memory
    i had faced it when i had restored my system
  • HirenBarbhaya
    HirenBarbhaya
    Rather than formatting and re-installing everything.. it is very easy to repair the operating system...
  • Deepika Bansal
    Deepika Bansal
    narayana murthy
    but there will be problem with system restore
    if we had made system restore there will be uninstalled files will appear and even they dont run this make much disturbance and loss of memory
    i had faced it when i had restored my system
    well in that case, we'll be restoring our system in a healthy state........... so i don't think there should be any problem.
    Please tell me your experience in detail so that i can make myself more clear.......😀
  • Deepika Bansal
    Deepika Bansal
    HirenBarbhaya
    Rather than formatting and re-installing everything.. it is very easy to repair the operating system...
    but for that we should be knowing the exact problem in our system, isn't it.......??
    PS: I am talking about windows operating system..
  • HirenBarbhaya
    HirenBarbhaya
    Deepika Bansal
    but for that we should be knowing the exact problem in our system, isn't it.......??
    PS: I am talking about windows operating system..
    Yes but rather than blindly formatting the system... what we can do is.. put the Operating System CD and boot from that... and while installing select Repair option...
    Hopefully that should solve the problem.. if it is related to system files only...
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    @deepika: once i got a problem with my system all the system got of my control
    i tried to solve by restarting but no use
    at the time i had restored to previous safe date
    but i had got the problem because of installing a software that was solved
    later i noticed that a uninstalled program appeared on my programs menu i tried to uninstalled from there but no use
    i searched in control panel and tried to remove but no use then i went to local disk where my os is situated and tried to delete the file but it had showed it cant be deleted
    then i got no other choice and formatted my system after that situation i never restored my system
    anyway i used some utilities like glary,tuneup etc.,glary is free software so i am using it now
    now my system running is good
    this is my experience with system restore
  • shreyasm89
    shreyasm89
    @Deepika- Hiren's suggestion is great. Instead of formatting it is best to repair. System files get corrupted due to viruses from the internet. Also you can 'hide' your system folder.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi friends one of my class friends, who had written the GRE test recently secured 1580/1600.I asked her for the reason of securing high score in GRE!She gave me some...
CEans, When we upgraded CE nearly an year ago; we took a hard decision of not supporting Internet Explorer browser. We've found that Internet Explorer does not adhere to web...
Official Announcement Here: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...afari-browse-ce-say-no-internet-explorer.html
Veena who is the sister-in-law of Ashok, is the daughter-in-law of Kalyani. Dheeraj is the father of Sudeep who is the only brother of Ashok. How Kalyani is related to...
The distance between Station Atena and Station Barcena is 78 miles. A train starts from Atena towards Barcena. A bird starts at the same time from Barcena straight towards the...