Why do people stack a hefty sum in Swiss and other Banks? can it be retrieved? suggestions pls CEans

Are people so greedy about money that they stack a heavy sum in swiss and other banks? Is there a way actually to retrieve this money? Not so long ago I came across an archive about black money being stacked up in SWISS banks..! please go through this
Wiki leaks has claimed to be in possession of two disc’s which they say they got from Rudolf Elmer.The list has 2000 names with majority from India.The entire list is on rapid share server, the address is 88.80.16.63 on port 9999[ SSL enabled].Wiki leaks claims that major share of Indian black money has been routed through Pakistan and deposits in Swiss banks started from early 70’s.
The few names of the Swiss bank Account holders, which are displayed below include names of prominent public figures and people from the corporate world.Though the wiki leaks have claimed another 985 Indian Account holders in Swiss banks.Some of the prominent names appearing arePrabodh Mehta[ 28,000 crore],Chintan Gandhi[ 1956 cr.],Arun Mehta [2500 cr.],Ramdev Pasvan[3500 cr.],Neara Radiya[2,89,990 cr.],Rajeev Gandhi[1,98,000 cr.],Naresh Goyal[1,45,600 cr.],Muthuvel Karunanidhi Stalin[10,500 cr.],Manoj Dhupelia[9,850 cr.],A Raja[7,800 cr.],Harshad Mehta[1,35,800 cr.], S.S.Palanimanickam[4,800 cr.],Ketan Parekh[8,200 cr],Paban Singh[3,908 cr.],Rendezvous Sports World[29,800 cr.],H.D.Kumaraswamy[14,500 cr.],C.P.Krishnan Nair[4,520 cr.],Lalu Prasad Yadav[29,800 cr],Jyotiraditya Madhavrao Scindia[9,000 cr.],Kalanidhimaran[15,000 cr.],Karunanidhi[35,000 cr.],Sarath Pawar[28,000 cr.],Suresh Kalmadi[5,900 cr.],Chidambaram[32,000 cr.],Raj Foundation[1,89,008 cr.],Urvashi Foundation[2,89,754 cr.],Ambrunova Trust[17,658 cr.],Arun Kochar[15,450 cr.],Prabodh Mehta[1,480 cr.].
Names of Swiss banks holding these accounts are mentioned in the chart below,some of them were having multiple main and sub accounts.The complete list of 985 more Indian’s would put the correct picture of account holders of black money in Swiss banks.
We are the first News channel in India to break this story as our commitment to high values of Journalism.But we will say we have to wait for complete list to analyze the over all Impact of this disclosure by wiki leaks.The rapid sever address mentioned above is located in Sweden and we could not procure the remaining list from the port 9999.
What do you think about this?? Each and every viewer please suggest a way for retrieving it..! My felicitations for all those who atleast try to post their ideas..!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Yes there are ways to get black money back. The methods have been suggested by Baba Ramdev (Indian Saint) and Late. Mr. Rajiv Dixit. Overall there are 7 ways to get the money back. I wrote about 3 of them on my personal blog: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    I am reminded of Count Leo Tolstoy's short story,"How much land does a man need?"
    How Much Land Does A Man Need%3F
  • vinod1993
    vinod1993
    So why aren't the supreme court declaring the "Black money" as "National asset".....!!??? Y will it take decades? (sorry Im not too good in this topic to understand this..! It may sound silly..! even then...) explain pls #-Link-Snipped-#
  • vinod1993
    vinod1993
    forming a treaty with "UN" is also a better option right??? so y no action?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    vinod1993
    So why aren't the supreme court declaring the "Black money" as "National asset".....!!??? Y will it take decades? (sorry Im not too good in this topic to understand this..! It may sound silly..! even then...) explain pls #-Link-Snipped-#
    Look, the Supreme court in India aren't independent. But that's my opinion. I personally do not believe in Indian Judiciary. The Indian politicians have no will to bring the money back because the 'money power' gives them the ability to 'manage' things.

As long as India's money is stacked in Swiss banks and other tax heavens, politicians will be able to 'buy' people. That's why it's of utmost importance to bring the black money back. But politicians won't let that happen, because it directly takes the power away from them.
  • vinod1993
    vinod1993
    we all can bring forth a change right? y aren't we? We ppl dont seem to understand things properly eh? are we eyewashed by magazines nd stuffs??
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    vinod1993
    we all can bring forth a change right? y aren't we? We ppl dont seem to understand things properly eh? are we eyewashed by magazines nd stuffs??
    Indian people have been made to be ashamed of their own past and made to think the way those who ruled India for 200 years. People can change, but they will never; because the clerk-making education system has handicapped them. English speaking is treated as 'high-society, high class' and speaking your mother-tongue is treated as 'old fashioned'.

I tend to get bit carried away in such discussions. Will refrain from posting until some good points are made in this discussion.
  • vinod1993
    vinod1993
    So let us assume that we bring all the money to India...! So, will we(The government) be able to handle all the money? And I suppose that The Swiss and other ppl will use our money for their nation's welfare right??? So wont their economy be affected?(i srsly do not know)..!?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    vinod1993
    So let us assume that we bring all the money to India...! So, will we(The government) be able to handle all the money? And I suppose that The Swiss and other ppl will use our money for their nation's welfare right??? So wont their economy be affected?(i srsly do not know)..!?
    Swiss people pay only one or two taxes and Indians pay ~64 various types of taxes. You are made to pay the 'road' tax 6 times in various forms including when you buy a new vehicle, when you buy petrol, when you travel over the bridge, when you use the roads, when you use 'modern roads' aka the 'toll tax' and so on.

In fact, India still uses all the systems implemented by the British governments to 'loot' the country. But we are made to believe that 'taxes' are necessary for the Governments to function. I'm in the process of studying how few countries on the planet do extremely well without collecting large numer of taxes from its people.

A simple example: Mahatma Gandhi did 'Dandi March' against the tax on salt. Has anyone thought how much tax do Indians pay 'today' on Salt?

Gandhiji asked people to burn the foreign clothes because that was a way to take India's money out of the country. Today, it's difficult to find a single popular Indian clothing brand (I know there are a few) but how many people buy 'Indian'?

If that's not enough, the government even invited thousands of 'East India' type companies in the name of 'opening Indian markets' with a fancy name of 'Globalisation' 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi! everybody, we have to work with differently.
What is Sencha Touch? Sencha Touch 2, a high-performance HTML5 mobile application framework, is the cornerstone of the Sencha HTML5 platform. Built for enabling world-class user experiences, Sencha Touch 2...
Those who want to keep up to date with the latest results from the London 2012 Olympic games may quickly download this app on their Android devices. The key feature...
An Israeli website, TechIt has leaked the default Windows 8 Wallpaper and it's attached here. Click on thee attachment for full version 😀 . I think it's super beautiful. What...
What you are looking at below is not a Batman gizmo, but a gaming mouse. The Razer Ouroboros fits both hands and offers ultimate gaming experience. Cool enough, right? Click...