Why college fees is increasing following a positive ramp function?

Every year a new Engineering batch starts, I get a shock when I hear, the fees of my college is increased by at least 15-20K per year. In fact, this is the story of all Engineering colleges. When I try to analyze the condition, I get no strong reason for the hike in fees. Even if there is an increase in cost of living, hiking the fees by 15-20K per student is not at all justified. I want to know, whether any government regulation is set up to take care of the threshold value?
Also, can anyone share their views/thoughts why the fees is increasing? Is it justified?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This time around the Blackberry boys have launched 50 new limited edition smartphones for those among us who love to stand out from the crowd. Launched in September last year,...
Hi Kaustubh Katdare, i have 4 years of experience I am working in the development project in .net previously worked as a designer, I can’t able to write code where...
hello guys, i am working on the fbar resonator and want to does the design and simulation using the well known research field software ANSYS 14.5. i designed the geomatry...
I'm writing this post from Vivaldi Browser - the brand new web browser launched by veteran software creator Jon von Tetzchner (ex CEO, Opera Software). Vivaldi is targeted at the...
Project Abstract / Summary : Here,In this project used to reduce the networking traffic with the users.To overcome this i used the new technique in networking to reduce traffic called...