Why choose Peter England?

Hey CEans,

I hope most of most of us are fans of Peter England. Ever wondered why Peter England is the largest in India? Check this out: #-Link-Snipped-#

Regards,
Anoop

P.S.: Is Peter England the last brand on your mind when it comes to fashion?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I don't buy that crap! Peter England operates in India because it's a huge market. Where else in the world would they sell their clothes?
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Well, Anoop, Peter England is a good brand. I have heard a good name of it. I haven't tried it though. But I prefer Reymonds.

There is Reymond factory near our village whenever I visit there. You can get cloth and tailor can make cloths for you. Simple 😀

If you are talking about cloths, I haven't seen any Reymond cloth torn out/ worn out in ages.
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Issue
    Well, Anoop, Peter England is a good brand. I have heard a good name of it. I haven't tried it though. But I prefer Reymonds.

There is Reymond factory near our village whenever I visit there. You can get cloth and tailor can make cloths for you. Simple 😀

If you are talking about cloths, I haven't seen any Reymond cloth torn out/ worn out in ages.
    According to me, Raymonds is way more costlier than Peter England. Which are the brands that the Engineers out there actually prefer and why. It's crazy to keep using your clothes for a long time, and sometimes some shirts do last for quite long. As for the wear and tear, it happens according to the person and how they use it. Yet as bachelors, most of the men are like minded and often rough-use their clothes. So what is it that CEans prefer? I'd like to hear the varied options from all the CEans here.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Download the Questions based on 'Power Engineering' Subject here. Answers will be provided in this thread only.
Download the Questions based on 'Thermodynamics + Heat Transfer' Subjects here. Answers will be provided in this thread only.
Hi all! This is my first post on CE. I've been born and brought up in an engineering family - my father being from India's best engineering college, IIT Kanpur....
You are Brilliant. You have an Idea. What next? The TSC Resident Programme, is a six month programme, targetted at entrepreneurs (first time and experienced) with an awesome idea to...
what actually is air change per hour. The statement written in book is not at all understandable. So please explain it in simpler terms