CrazyEngineers
  • Anoop
    Anoop

MemberOct 27, 2011

Why choose Peter England?

Hey CEans,

I hope most of most of us are fans of Peter England. Ever wondered why Peter England is the largest in India? Check this out: #-Link-Snipped-#

Regards,
    Anoop

P.S.: Is Peter England the last brand on your mind when it comes to fashion?
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorOct 27, 2011

I don't buy that crap! Peter England operates in India because it's a huge market. Where else in the world would they sell their clothes?
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • ISHAN TOPRE

MemberOct 27, 2011

Well, Anoop, Peter England is a good brand. I have heard a good name of it. I haven't tried it though. But I prefer Reymonds.

There is Reymond factory near our village whenever I visit there. You can get cloth and tailor can make cloths for you. Simple 😀

If you are talking about cloths, I haven't seen any Reymond cloth torn out/ worn out in ages.
    Cancel
  • Anoop Mathew

MemberOct 28, 2011

Issue
    Well, Anoop, Peter England is a good brand. I have heard a good name of it. I haven't tried it though. But I prefer Reymonds.

There is Reymond factory near our village whenever I visit there. You can get cloth and tailor can make cloths for you. Simple 😀

If you are talking about cloths, I haven't seen any Reymond cloth torn out/ worn out in ages.
    According to me, Raymonds is way more costlier than Peter England. Which are the brands that the Engineers out there actually prefer and why. It's crazy to keep using your clothes for a long time, and sometimes some shirts do last for quite long. As for the wear and tear, it happens according to the person and how they use it. Yet as bachelors, most of the men are like minded and often rough-use their clothes. So what is it that CEans prefer? I'd like to hear the varied options from all the CEans here.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register