Why are we hooked to CE?

Most of us log in on CE daily.

Some just read the posts, some put new and some at least shout something in the conference. 😁

But, admit it or not we are hooked to CE.

I want all of you to share your topmost reasons: Why are you hooked to CE?

Answer in one sentence. 😛

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    CE is my Second Home. 😉
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    in the net world nothing attracted me more. i like it better to spend time with people crazy like me 😉
  • nenuadwani
    nenuadwani
    a good platform to gain knowledge, share views and above all get help through experienced persons... CE ROCKS.
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Its rare to find this much of knowledge at a single place.....i got to learn a lot....thats why i am addicted to CE....
  • sushant005
    sushant005
    It is a place where i found a huge group of engineers work together and spreading their knowledge all around.
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    CE is engineers' facebook!!
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    CE ,Ceans and threads give me inspiration daily! 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Inspiring video on persevering no matter how many times you have failed in life. A must watch video! [video=youtube;Y6hz_s2XIAU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6hz_s2XIAU[/video]
How to increase the upload speed for torrent from our system?
Entrepreneurship is one such avenue that is less traveled. Those who have walked this path have written extensively about it through online articles and books. Let's make a collection of...
Gatwick Airport Appoint Human Recognition Systems to Investigate New Innovations in Airport Security Operations Human Recognition Systems (HRS) has signed a contract with Gatwick Airport to support them with a...
Hello, This is Kashmiri from Lahore and I want to know the difference between alternator and generator. Any one who could reply??? I really want to know the answer.