CrazyEngineers
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Nayan Goenka

MemberNov 16, 2013

Well This is a debate topic which we can talk over and discuss parties and figures as a whole. I would be very interested in such a discussion. As of asking a name to vote, bro that is a violation of privacy and we should discourage people from doing that, that is revealing their votes. Maybe we can start a discussion on names and parties in debate section
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorNov 16, 2013

People will vote their local representatives. I personally am voting for the BJP because there's no other party has a promising leader, who's shown some real development.

I don't think 'secularism' is an issue.
    Cancel
  • Nayan Goenka

MemberNov 16, 2013

Resolution No 1: I will leave this country for ever if Rahul Gandhi becomes our Prime Minister. At that point, everything will be beyond repair.

Modi is only the guy who can be the best repairman and best developer as of now.
    Cancel
  • Harshad Italiya

MemberNov 17, 2013

I had voted for the party and now they are ruling Gujarat. So again I will vote for them only. 😉
    Cancel
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla

MemberNov 17, 2013

Nayan Goenka
    Resolution No 1: I will leave this country for ever if Rahul Gandhi becomes our Prime Minister. At that point, everything will be beyond repair.

Modi is only the guy who can be the best repairman and best developer as of now.
    You just stole my words 😀 I echo the above.
    Cancel
  • Nayan Goenka

MemberNov 17, 2013

Epic LOL incidents with Congress happening these days, I feel bad for them. Rahul Gandhi had rally on Sunday in some Congress stronghold area, people came, and they literally showed him fingers and left the rally while he was speaking on his face and that too from the front row. Epic insult. Apart from that, Prof CNR Rao said in a press conference, politicians are idiots. They are not giving funds for science research and development. I mean seriously LOL.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register