Who your real friends are...

"When you are up in life, your friends get to know who you are. But when you are down in life, you get to know who your friends are".
They say that the time to find out who your real friends are in life is to notice who is around when times are rough, instead of just when times are easy. When choosing our friends we have to remember that our friends are our family, just the family that we choose to company with, and that we must choose wisely. There will be many people who will be great to be around when times are easy, and when there are no worries, instead take note of the people who remain in your life when times are hard.

The friends that are willing to sacrifice their time and the resources they have in their life that could easily be used in their lives, to help improve yours, those are your real friends. As the quote says, when you are up, your friends get to know who you are at your best, and when you are down, you get to know who your best friends are.

Replies

• Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Hmmm!
  • lal
    lal
    I read this somewhere - "Be selective to whom you share your worries, because most of them are just curious and only a few good friends really care"
  • born_star16
    born_star16
    Praveen-Kumar
    when you are up, your friends get to know who you are at your best, and when you are down, you get to know who your best friends are.
    Very True actually.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ... the ones who regularly comment on your Facebook wall? 😏
  • lal
    lal
    haha.. very true, thats where you find the ideal friends.. lol 😁
  • lovejeet
    lovejeet
    may be the one who poke you on facebook when u rn't around for a long tym......😁
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Had a miserable issue... Still in misery!!! πŸ˜”
  • I_am_Kunal :)
    I_am_Kunal :)
    Books are a human being's best friend.
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    "We should never expect for the things to be done by them which they cannot do." If this thing we can remember in our life and if we carefully look after our selves then everything will be happy and even in difficult, a sad smile will only last for seconds. πŸ˜€
  • CE Designer
    CE Designer
    Sorry that you had a bad experience, take it as a learning experience and become a stronger person because of it. Make the best out of a bad situation, it may be hard to see the silver lining sometimes but its there.
    CE Designer
    Sorry that you had a bad experience, take it as a learning experience and become a stronger person because of it. Make the best out of a bad situation, it may be hard to see the silver lining sometimes but its there.
    πŸ˜”
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    A real friend is "The one who knows you more than yourself" Quote By---K!r@n
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    A real friend is the one ho doesn't tag on you on Facebook when you 'seriously' ask him/her not to. - The Big K. 😁
    The_Big_K
    A real friend is the one ho doesn't tag on you on Facebook when you 'seriously' ask him/her not to. - The Big K. 😁
    Dude!!! πŸ˜›

Real friends have a special place in their hearts for each other and will defend and protect each other.

Real friends listen to each other and give good advice.

Real friends will keep promises they make to you.

Real friends will always tell you the truth.

Real friends will laugh "with" you and not "at you" when you make a fool of yourself.

Real friends will go out of their way to help each other and do nice things for each other and never expect anything in return.

Real friends forgive each other and never stay angry.

Real friends quickly forget whatever was wrong.

Real friends never say anything bad about each other.

Real friends encourage each other and help each other obtain their goals.

Real friends are never jealous of each other.

Real friends always praise each other for their accomplishments because real friends are happy to see others succeed.

Real friends will believe in you when you don’t believe in yourself or when no one else believes in you.

Real friends will cheer you on at your martial arts tournament even when they are in competition with you.

Real friends live by the Black Belt Attitude.
  • CE Designer
    CE Designer
    Praveen-Kumar
    Real friends will cheer you on at your martial arts tournament even when they are in competition with you.
    quote]
    I suppose this is not meant to be taken literally, but it is my favourite.
  • ~on*kiyu
    ~on*kiyu
    real friends are the one who knows to make happy in a way that no one other can.
    i have both type of friends.
    but i have a friend who's presence itself make me to get out of my worries. such a nice friend. so upsetted about me even my face changes
  • ursplfrnd
    ursplfrnd
    Real friends are someone who supports you , encourages you , try to be your healthy competition , who doesnt talk one thing with you and something other on your back , who observes and understands your positives and negatives and makes you do what is right.

Proud to say that i am having two such friends.
    Somewhere I have heard of this saying...
    "My father says, if I get 5 good friends in my lifetime, I am really a lucky person!" πŸ˜€
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Would like to quote this line for a friend I feel so blessed to have:
    Developing 100 friends in 1 year is not a gain, but keeping 1 Friend for 100 years is an achievement!
    Dancer_Engineer
    Would like to quote this line for a friend I feel so blessed to have:
    Developing 100 friends in 1 year is not a gain, but keeping 1 Friend for 100 years is an achievement!
    Something similar would be:
    Even the whole world is against you, that friend will be for you! Correct me if am wrong! πŸ˜›
  • ursplfrnd
    ursplfrnd
    Dancer_Engineer
    Very true !
  • ursplfrnd
    ursplfrnd
    Praveen-Kumar
    "My father says, if I get 5 good friends in my lifetime, I am really a lucky person!" πŸ˜€
    Well said by that father !
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Praveen-Kumar
    Something similar would be:
    Even the whole world is against you, that friend will be for you! Correct me if am wrong! πŸ˜›
    No need to correct, you are right! πŸ˜›

Praveen-Kumar
    You can count your true friends on the fingers of one hand! πŸ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    A true friend is the one who follows you on tweets and retweets your every tweet.
    The_Big_K
    A true friend is the one who follows you on tweets and retweets your every tweet.
    Twitter* πŸ˜›

Even in Facebook or CE, he can like each post of mine! πŸ˜€ No objections! πŸ˜›

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi , This is my bot designed for combat but i need to work on weapons for destroying the enemy bots....
I been watching documentry of Stephen Hawkings on Discovery that with higher speed we can slowdown time for us. But question is can we go to past. For ex: suppose...
How do i practice for questions quickly for the good time management? I need some tips guys so that i can crack companies tests πŸ˜‰. I heard infosys, cognizant, wipro...
Flipkart has not doubt set standards for the Indian eCommerce. Flipkart is growing at a rapid rate and ships over 30k items every single day! No doubt, the venture capitalists...
Name: Kunal Raut *Engineering Trade: Electronics Location: Currently I am located in Suburban Mumbai. *Occupation: Student *Hobbies & Interests: books , cricket , cooking , eating *Aim in life: To...