Who will win? SRK or Aamir Khan?

battle has begin between these two khans......

SRK showed his 6 packs
in om shanti om๐Ÿ˜Ž but AAMIR is now showing his 8 packs in ghajini....๐Ÿ˜‰

shahrukh has launched new heroine anushka in his film RNBDJ where
aamir has also launched new heroine aasin in his film GHAJINI........

songs from both the movies are simply superb.............

ultimately who's going to rule the box office........????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜’

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Re: who's going to win??? SRK or AAMIR?????

I predict, its going to be the FILM - Ghajini. Most of the times, its the script that wins.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Re: who's going to win??? SRK or AAMIR?????

The_Big_K
    I predict, its going to be the FILM - Ghajini. Most of the times, its the script that wins.

I am big big fan of Aamir and hope that he will rock in his coming movie as well... still I can not avoid the fact that RNBDJ is establishing new records in money books...

I saw RNBDJ... its good, especially songs are superb. Lets keeps our fingers crosssed and wait for the Gajini.

-Crazy
  • aashima
    aashima
    who's going to win??? SRK or AAMIR?????

Aamir's movies generally don't emerge as hits at the box office, they are super-duper hits! After watching the promos of Taare Zameen Par, I was somewhere skeptical whether or not the movie would work, but... ๐Ÿ˜
    Ghajini too seems a promising movie with an entirely new concept. Also I expect it to be better than RNBDJ.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Ghajini is a copy of Memento ๐Ÿ˜” . When will Bollywood learn to create original scripts? ๐Ÿ˜”
  • aashima
    aashima
    The_Big_K
    Ghajini is a copy of Memento ๐Ÿ˜” . When will Bollywood learn to create original scripts? ๐Ÿ˜”
    Yess! And Memento is said to be pretty confusing story and needs sincere concentration to be understood. I wonder whether it'll work in Bollywood despite the good work.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    aashima
    Yess! And Memento is said to be pretty confusing story and needs sincere concentration to be understood. I wonder whether it'll work in Bollywood despite the good work.
    Aamir Khan denies that its a 'copy' of Memento. He says its 'inspired' but not copied. ๐Ÿ˜€

So I understand this. They got the 'theme', added few songs and dance sequences to make it a bollywood movie. ๐Ÿ˜
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Buddy all this is publicity stunts nothing else.
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    They got the 'theme', added few songs and dance sequences to make it a bollywood movie.
    No. It's not so.. memento is a movie that goes backwards. ie, the climax is shown first, and how the climax is brought about is explained backwards. Well, although the theme or the storyline may be the same, the treatment is very different. And note, before Hindi, memento is adopted in Tamil with the same name 'Ghajini'. It had the Asin in the lead and was directed by A.R.Murugadoss. It was a huge and mega hit. It's being remade in hindi by the same director.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    The_Big_K
    Aamir Khan denies that its a 'copy' of Memento. He says its 'inspired' but not copied. ๐Ÿ˜€

So I understand this. They got the 'theme', added few songs and dance sequences to make it a bollywood movie. ๐Ÿ˜
    It is inspired from memento, but actually that movie was made in Tamil and dubbed in Telugu as well with Suryah as the hero and Asin and the director remaining the same.
    The tamil version is excellent and the acting of suryah is marvellous , but in the hindi version there are many changes made.
    Hindi movie is also good to watch but as the thread asks for Aamir or SRK i vote for SRK.
    the acting of SRK in the movie was excellent , superb.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I've seen both versions ๐Ÿ˜€ Aamir Khan is a brilliant actor and he has long way to go!
  • Differential
    Differential
    Well....isn't there anything apart from X pack abs to compare? The body builders have more abs than both of them.

For me role played matters rather than a hero itself. So I don't think, its justificable saying any one of them is superior to other.
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    Well Aamir and SRK,both are very different actors,but SRK has strong fan-base....and both have crossed their glories,Akshay kumar will emulate SRK and hrithik roshan is capable of filling Aamir's shoe....they are the next to watch out for!!
  • inform
    inform
    definetly both of them are ery fine actors .It's really difficult to choose one bet them
  • swapnakumar
    swapnakumar
    Aamir wins!!! i vote for him.
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Aamir is a great actor!!
    As Biggie said he has a long way to go!!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey everyone, I am Parth, an Engineering first year student from Rutgers University. I joined Crazy Engineers because I wanted to know what was out there in the real world...
Am a IInd year stdent..and i've started doing a FM transmitter intercom....can anyone give their ideas also pls..... the circuit tht i have in mind...is fm transmitter circuit with an...
Am gonna start a community in ma college esp for EC engineers... i need a name for tht....anyone pl help.... ๐Ÿ˜•
Hiii Frends, This is revss.. [Revathi]. Doing Btech [computers] , final year. Want to be a crazy engineer.. I thought that this forum will help in upgrade myself.
Hello friend I have got a query. I have installed a wireless router at home. At a time 2 people can access the net using it. At present only one...