CrazyEngineers
  • battle has begin between these two khans......

SRK showed his 6 packs
    in om shanti om😎 but AAMIR is now showing his 8 packs in ghajini....😉

shahrukh has launched new heroine anushka in his film RNBDJ where
    aamir has also launched new heroine aasin in his film GHAJINI........

songs from both the movies are simply superb.............

ultimately who's going to rule the box office........????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😒
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorDec 20, 2008

Re: who's going to win??? SRK or AAMIR?????

I predict, its going to be the FILM - Ghajini. Most of the times, its the script that wins.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Anil Jain

MemberDec 20, 2008

Re: who's going to win??? SRK or AAMIR?????

The_Big_K
    I predict, its going to be the FILM - Ghajini. Most of the times, its the script that wins.

I am big big fan of Aamir and hope that he will rock in his coming movie as well... still I can not avoid the fact that RNBDJ is establishing new records in money books...

I saw RNBDJ... its good, especially songs are superb. Lets keeps our fingers crosssed and wait for the Gajini.

-Crazy
    Cancel
  • aashima

MemberDec 21, 2008

who's going to win??? SRK or AAMIR?????

Aamir's movies generally don't emerge as hits at the box office, they are super-duper hits! After watching the promos of Taare Zameen Par, I was somewhere skeptical whether or not the movie would work, but... 😁
    Ghajini too seems a promising movie with an entirely new concept. Also I expect it to be better than RNBDJ.
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorDec 21, 2008

Ghajini is a copy of Memento 😔 . When will Bollywood learn to create original scripts? 😔
    Cancel
  • aashima

MemberDec 21, 2008

The_Big_K
    Ghajini is a copy of Memento 😔 . When will Bollywood learn to create original scripts? 😔
    Yess! And Memento is said to be pretty confusing story and needs sincere concentration to be understood. I wonder whether it'll work in Bollywood despite the good work.
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorDec 21, 2008

aashima
    Yess! And Memento is said to be pretty confusing story and needs sincere concentration to be understood. I wonder whether it'll work in Bollywood despite the good work.
    Aamir Khan denies that its a 'copy' of Memento. He says its 'inspired' but not copied. 😀

So I understand this. They got the 'theme', added few songs and dance sequences to make it a bollywood movie. 😁
    Cancel
  • Harshad Italiya

MemberDec 21, 2008

Buddy all this is publicity stunts nothing else.
    Cancel
  • silverscorpion

MemberDec 22, 2008

They got the 'theme', added few songs and dance sequences to make it a bollywood movie.
    No. It's not so.. memento is a movie that goes backwards. ie, the climax is shown first, and how the climax is brought about is explained backwards. Well, although the theme or the storyline may be the same, the treatment is very different. And note, before Hindi, memento is adopted in Tamil with the same name 'Ghajini'. It had the Asin in the lead and was directed by A.R.Murugadoss. It was a huge and mega hit. It's being remade in hindi by the same director.
    Cancel
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla

MemberJan 21, 2009

The_Big_K
    Aamir Khan denies that its a 'copy' of Memento. He says its 'inspired' but not copied. 😀

So I understand this. They got the 'theme', added few songs and dance sequences to make it a bollywood movie. 😁
    It is inspired from memento, but actually that movie was made in Tamil and dubbed in Telugu as well with Suryah as the hero and Asin and the director remaining the same.
    The tamil version is excellent and the acting of suryah is marvellous , but in the hindi version there are many changes made.
    Hindi movie is also good to watch but as the thread asks for Aamir or SRK i vote for SRK.
    the acting of SRK in the movie was excellent , superb.
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorJan 21, 2009

I've seen both versions 😀 Aamir Khan is a brilliant actor and he has long way to go!
    Cancel
  • Differential

MemberJan 21, 2009

Well....isn't there anything apart from X pack abs to compare? The body builders have more abs than both of them.

For me role played matters rather than a hero itself. So I don't think, its justificable saying any one of them is superior to other.
    Cancel
  • sauravgoswami

MemberJan 22, 2009

Well Aamir and SRK,both are very different actors,but SRK has strong fan-base....and both have crossed their glories,Akshay kumar will emulate SRK and hrithik roshan is capable of filling Aamir's shoe....they are the next to watch out for!!
    Cancel
  • inform

MemberJul 20, 2009

definetly both of them are ery fine actors .It's really difficult to choose one bet them
    Cancel
  • swapnakumar

MemberJul 21, 2009

Aamir wins!!! i vote for him.
    Cancel
  • vishnu priya

MemberJul 21, 2009

Aamir is a great actor!!
    As Biggie said he has a long way to go!!!
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register