Who performs better in IT : Computer Engineers or Others?

Hello,
Most of the people working in many software companies are from non-it streams(that is a well known fact)..People are saying that non -it people are performing better than it(cse)people....Being a computer Engineer, it took some time for me to accept this..What dou you all think about this?πŸ˜•

Replies

• MaRo
    MaRo
    Computer career is mostly about your own thinking & ideas, anyone graduated from non-CS college can be very good and better the CS people but according to how he's thinking, but of course if someone has the CS college & the good thinking will be super πŸ˜‰
  • vivekji
    vivekji
    There is an old saying in the field of engineering

"Two things are infine in the Engineering world Mathematics & Computer Engineers' Stupidity".

I agree to itπŸ˜›

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello, friends is there any one wants nanotechnology related topics for technical seimnars.......................😎😎
CEans, This post comes after reading Michael Arrington's post - 2,433 Unread Emails Is An Opportunity For An Entrepreneur What can be a solution to this problem? I bet lot...
HI all, can any one provide ne procedure for naming gas turbines.. for ex: for GE it has a MS7001FA gas turbine...wat it actually means.. i think it may b...
Curious to know how to connect keypad with UP2 board? I'd appreciate your answers.
Hi all, I want to earn good returns from the investment in the stock markets but do not have a clue as where to invest properly. I have been watching...