who is your favorite cricketer ?

hi friend's
in my room daily a discussion is going on the topic that which one is the best cricketer(except sachin tendulker) and on this topic daily a fighting is going on.
during the fighting no one is injured except our pillows.
so help me to decide a final desigion.

Replies

• sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    Re: who is your fevourite cricketer ?

u mean past or present or future
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal

No one can be best

The one who performs well can be said better among all but not best 😀

For me shane warne was better for his bowling among all
  • sushant005
    sushant005

Oh yes,

As Goyal said no one is best.

According to me the one who perform best at the moment and the is the best among all.

Suresh Rania is the best cricketer for me.

I love to see his confidence and the way he hit the six and i love see this fielding.
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami

In that case,I will go for Gundappa Vishwanath,little man, use to take on giants of bowling in era of open pithches,beamers and HATS.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain

Sire Don Bradman !!!
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ

I don't watch much cricket these days, but Imran Khan was a favourite of mine 😛
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla

After Sachin , I like Lance Klusener of SA and now Kevin Pieterson from Eng.
  • mywork08
    mywork08
    Umer Akmal, great hitter

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi there, i am new here and i want to tell you that i am glad i found this forum, thank you for the precious information you've posted here!
.. saying 3 D that would never beat the actual view. As can be seen from below few photos, its graphical. Graphical images for objects in motion is tolerable( water...
I had recently join this site and its my first post here. Hi, my self James Thomasn. I am from Australia but right now i am in India for my...
Hey guys we’ve just planned to start a civil techno club in our college. So I’ve jotted some activities we could do in it… the few points we decided are:...
In an ancient land, the beautiful princess Eve had many suitors. She decided on the following procedure to determine which suitor she would marry. First, all of the suitors would...