Who is more superior

CEans, what do you think of this:
"Are men superior to women?"or "Are women superior to men?"πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

Replies

• Neema Ambhurkar
    Neema Ambhurkar
    This has been a debate topic since ages. In my opinion, God created both men and women equally. Either of us cannot exist without the other gender.

There is one area where the men overpower the female and that is their physical strengths. But it cannot be helped since God made women with a smaller built from that of men. Rest in all aspects, I do not think that either of them is superior.
  • Varsha0802
    Varsha0802
    Well I don't think we should debate on this topic (no offence meant). I think God has made both men and women in the best possible way. Both have their good qualities and bad qualities which balance each other. No one is superior or inferior to other one. We have created these differences due to our narrow mindedness.
  • sarah_joy
    sarah_joy
    maria flor
    CEans, what do you think of this:
    "Are men superior to women?"or "Are women superior to men?"πŸ˜’πŸ˜’
    We should be aware that the only superior in this world is God; and in God's eyes, men and women are equal.
  • shubhankar
    shubhankar
    no one is superior to anyone. its pure talent.
  • shiwa436
    shiwa436
    shubhankar
    no one is superior to anyone. its pure talent.
    nice one...
  • Radhika Deshpande
    Radhika Deshpande
    Varsha0802
    Well I don't think we should debate on this topic (no offence meant). I think God has made both men and women in the best possible way. Both have their good qualities and bad qualities which balance each other. No one is superior or inferior to other one. We have created these differences due to our narrow mindedness.
    Agreed to it.

Challenge some man-made materials.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Ever feared if the photos you upload on social networking sites can be accessed by unknown hacker or your latest status update may cost you your job? Yes… we all...
Hey guys, I have question to Joule-Thomson Coefficient! J-T Coefficient tells us the Temperature change of the gas by expansion prom pressure1 to pressure2. As you can see at this...
Sixty Symbols regular Professor Phil Moriarty discusses transparent glass and the so-called energy gap. [video=youtube;Omr0JNyDBI0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Omr0JNyDBI0[/video]
With the slew of tablet pcs coming out, i felt that i needed to have one ( all geeks justify gadgets this way πŸ˜€)..liked the dell streak and the olive...
When I was a kid, I always used to imagine (or say daydream!) that I should have some superpower that will somehow fill my brain with the knowledge from the...