Who has developed a website of his own ?

Anyone here who had build a website /app of his own?discuss here with others.I am trying to have one although i have 2 active blogs,2 sites i got from host-gator but i don't consider them a website as they are with incomplete functionality ...loll

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I've developed several websites, but not apps. Can't post their links for obvious reasons. Are you looking for any specific type of websites or say web services?
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    I have made a lot of sites, but most of the designs are bought... But yeah, have done some apps too, like used for invoicing and stuff... 😀 What do you wanna know?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I firmly believe that engineers should work on solving problems for the people who can't afford technology. Mobiles are ubiquitous and I think given the widespread of networks all over...
Apple's never been so open about the kind of hardware they use 'inside', except for the processor, screen etc. I searched a bit online and found that iFixit folks have...
Hi, We usually connect internet on laptops/PC using internet connection of a mobile. Is there any method of connecting vise-verse. I mean, I am using a data card on my...
Sir, I had got the permission for doing my final year project in precision tools company.....Now kindly, I want some guidelines for do my project successfully..And I am also except...
Japan's second biggest telecom operator has just launched Android powered phone called INFOBAR C01. Here are the technical specifications of the phone: - 3.2" Display that operates at 854×480 px...