White Samsung Galaxy Nexus & White Nokia Lumia 800 In UK

Looks like we've two white phones announced: White Samsung Galaxy Nexus phone to arrive in the UK about 10 days from now and the White Nokia Lumia 800 is expected to arrive "very soon" as well.

Anyone from UK here waiting for the white phones?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Google Takeout is just the service that you've always been waiting for. Now if you want to download all the Google Docs documents, spreadsheets and PPTs you've stored online on...
Textbuk.in is Pune based startup that lets students solve a major painpoint - high cost of academic text books. Currently the startup offers textbooks for engineering, BSC and Class 11...
I require to complete a part of my work with matlab my guide said me to go with system identification in matlab for function generation I dont know what to...
Name: Jprblue *Engineering Trade:>>> huh.. what does this mean???😨 Location: Mauritius *Occupation: university of Mauritius Work Experience: .. *Hobbies & Interests: Anything related to computer, sports, science and ethics.. *Aim...
Guys I wish to give a paper presentation.... but choosing a topic is the problem.. can anyone please suggest me some topics..