Which Web Browsers Do CEans Use? *Poll*

CEans,

Google analytics service informs us about the overall usage of browsers while accessing CrazyEngineers; but we have no way to determine which browsers do our addicted CEans use. I'm creating a quick poll for you to vote for the browser you use. You can tell us your own views & opinions about your experience of using CE through these browsers.

This activity will determine us optimize stuff for those who've made CrazyEngineers a part of their lives.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I have voted for Chrome.
    I was a Firefox Fan, but their latest update had a lot of issues. It used to crash when I closed a tab or hit the back button.
    So quite unwillingly I had to shift to Chrome. Once on it, I have started loving Chrome. It works FAST! 😍

Just a query - Do we an option in Chrome for having a "Bookmark Toolbar" just like the one we have in Firefox?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Firefox 7. Today going to download 8
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Just checked, Firefox has released a fix for that issue -

#-Link-Snipped-#

*thinking about shifting back* 😛
  • sowjitha
    sowjitha
    Firefox 8.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

SMS2Gmail Android App does what you might think is useless. But think again. There are several companies who don't let their employees use personal phones in the premises. Another example...
VLC media player, you all might agree, is one of the best media players on Windows, Linux and OSX platforms. When it comes to supporting various media file formats, VLC...
What is the typical shelf life of a modem? I have a modem that was bought new an year ago. Is it the case that it's performance deteriorates after a...
European LSA (Light Sport Aircraft) manufacturer has launched Pipistrel ALPHA Trainer $83000; which is way cheaper than the $100k LSAs used for training pilots. The aircraft is ideal choice for...
Hello everyone. I am new to this forum. As a CS 2011 graduate, I am looking for a job right now. But as you know job market is kinda dead...