Which technique is used to convert binary code to gray code?

Which technique is used to convert binary code to gray code?

Replies

• Rashmi Gandhi
    Rashmi Gandhi

If you are looking for the method to convert the binary code to gray code, it's a straightforward method. 

This conversion can be done by applying the following rules :
    Binary to Gray conversion :

1. The Most Significant Bit (MSB) of the gray code is always equal to the MSB of the given binary code.
    2. Other bits of the output gray code can be obtained by XORing binary code bit at that index and previous index.

Are you looking for a programming solution or just the theory? @muhammad

• roshani sen
    roshani sen

Binary to Gray code conversion is an exceptionally basic process. There are a few stages to do this sorts of changes. Steps given underneath expand on the thought on this kind of transformation. 

The M.S.B. of the gray code will be actually equivalent to the principal bit of the given parallel number. 

Presently the second piece of the code will be elite or of the first and second piece of the given paired number, i.e if both the bits are same the outcome will be 0 and on the off chance that they are diverse the outcome will be 1. 

The third piece of gray code will be equivalent to the select or of the second and third piece of the given double number. Along these lines the Binary to gray code change goes on. One model given beneath can make your thought unmistakable on this sort of change.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What is automotive composite material? It combines long glass fibers with lignocellulose from PP (polypropylene) matrix trees. This material can reduce the weight of automobiles by nearly 25%, thus saving...
I have searched for topics on the Combustion section in Gas turbines. And I finally got an interesting topic. Reduction of NOx emissions in gas turbines. But I still don't...
what is pure definition, ‘hardcore programming’  ?
how to become a full stack developer ? 
Ji everyone! im b.sc computers background student. I dont have any experience in job. becos i prepared for govt exams since 2 years ,now i want to move software field...